v17 Activate more than 1 scrapper?
HI

maybe stupid question but, is it possible to active more than just 1 scrapper for the same movie folders? My problem is that one scrapper recognizing 130 movies and another one 135 for example, so each scrapper misses some movies which the other can find but it seems like its not possible to scrapp the files with different scrappers same time? i tried to add the folder 2 or 3 times just selected different scrappers but it looks like kodi just uses ONE and ignores the others then
You can have two scrapers but then everything will be added twice if detected. You better find out why it doesn't recognize them
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
how to add two? cant find a box to check 2 scrappers active

and with japanese anime series it seems to be very very hard to even get a hand full of series to be detected -.-
You need add the same location as new source again. You can't set two at the same source
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ah yea thats what i already tried hes checking the new files but only with 1 scrapper hes ignoring the others or is that only cs i added 5 sources same folder and hes ignoring all but one then?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Activate more than 1 scrapper?0