• 16(current)
some E350/HD 6310 results - AMD Zacate on MSI E350IA-E45
oh yeah, no worrie...
its just a down-clocked version of the i3-2100..
but i would keep the i3-2100 Smile
eskro Wrote:oh yeah, no worrie...
its just a down-clocked version of the i3-2100..
but i would keep the i3-2100 Smile

Thats just it, im still deciding which of these to pick - since I dont want any "slugginesh" in the menus - ive read multiple test and reviews all telling me that the i3 2100t is about 10% slower than the i3- 2100 , but I cant translate that into performance in xbmc menus and such. So thats why I asked wicky for some first hand experiences Smile
The reason im having doubts is because, I really dont wanna change my current picu-psu (90 watt) - which im fairly certain I have to if I go with the 2100.
Yepp, i agree...

I you have a 90W Power Brick,
i'd go with the 2100T,,,
i have a e350 with a 6310. Apart from hardware acceleration (and turning off of skin tone correction and vibrant colours in catalys IMO) what are the best settings for this chip set to get HD picture from mkv containers.
(2011-04-09, 21:37)babca Wrote: Image[/url]

How do u get the fan out? I have this mainboard too. I use it as a NAS, run it 24/7. After 6 months, the mini CPU fan get noisy, very noisy. Can u show me how to take it off, so I can put some oil into it?

Does ur system get hot when running without fan? My system when running with fan gets quite high temperature, about 61°C n CPU fan speed is about 4900 rpm.
Hi black_eagle,

yes it gets hot while fanless, not good for 24/7.

don't use oil, just remove the original fan completely and replace it with a bigger one. Image

Even an inaudible low-profile 12cm fan placed on the heatsink @ only 500RPM does good job. My temperatures.

You can remove the blue heatsink cover by a screwdriver. The cover is fixed to it with a double-sided tape. Pictures (The article is in Czech, just look at the pictures you'll find it...)
My silent AMD Zacate HTPC on MSI E350IA-E45, 16W@46°C when idle, 27sec cold boot
Thank u babca. I used screwdriver n took the fan out successfully, can't imagine it is so simple. This is my case.

So, u just put the 12mm fan on heatsink, without anything to hold the fan. It seems that wont work for me because ur case is laying down when it's running when my case is standing up. Have u ever tried replacing stock fan with Scythe Mini Kaze Ultra 40mm x 20mm Silent Mini Fan (SY124020L)
Yes my fan runs so slow it does not need to be attached to the case or heatsink. Well you should figure out how to fix the large fan to the heatsink Smile the 3,500 RPM fan will be terribly annoying...
My silent AMD Zacate HTPC on MSI E350IA-E45, 16W@46°C when idle, 27sec cold boot
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
some E350/HD 6310 results - AMD Zacate on MSI E350IA-E452