Images not loaded after deleting movie.nfo?
Hi,

Today I tried the video export option, and chose to export everything seperately (including actor thumbs, fanart, posters etc.). All seemed to go well and scraping seemed somewhat faster, but then I deleted my old movie.nfo files (leaving only the exported <movie name>.nfo files) and suddenly all imaged didn't show up. Only the info was visible after scraping. I switched the 'folder name lookup' setting off, tried auto/manual but with the same result. As I could see in the cache, none of the images was loaded (alright, except the thumbnails that are shown in the info panel).
Does anyone know, what could cause this? Thanks!
You exported, then deleted what? For all practical purposes, the nfo's and such are like a backup. They aren't used unless you rescrape/refresh movies and want to use local. Other than doing that, the nfo's are not used, and the database always is.
Little more info might help.
Alright, so in the past I had a movie.nfo, fanart.jpg and folder.jpg and a thumbnails folder (with screenshots of the movie) stored in every movie folder, scraped by EMM.
Now I exported the video library and exported everything. Than I got an extra <movie name>.nfo, <movie name>.tbn (for the cover), <movie name>-fanart.jpg, and an actors folder. For each movie I deleted the fanart.jpg and movie.nfo (I haven't deleted the folder.jpg yet).
The main purpose of this all, is to be able to scrape everything locally (and faster).

Update: I've restarted XBMC and it seems that the fanarts are now displayed properly (although it takes time to load them the first time). For some random group of movies the right covers are displayed as well. For the other movies, some 'cover' images are downloaded (because I don't have them in any way stored). They're displayed as cropped images and are not suitable for covers. However, only when I go to the info screen, for that particular movie the right cover is displayed. As for the group of thumbnails in the info panel, they're only displayed for some random group of movies.

I can't make anything out of this...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Images not loaded after deleting movie.nfo?0