Second fixed cursor in middle of screen
Sad 
Hi,

I'm new to linux and xbmc. I have xbmc dharma installed in Lucid on my new Zacate AMD E-350 with Catalyst Control Centre 11.9 + ATI proprietory drivers.
I had this issue of a fixed second cursor in xbmc which i removed by editing the X11/xorg file after adding HWcursor as "off".
Cannot remove it the cursor.

Two days back after upgrading to CCC 11.10 + new ATI prop drivers the cursor is back again. I found out that when there is an update of Catalyst Control Centre we need to manualy create a new xorg config file and needs to force use the same. - http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Ubu...xorg.conf_file

Not sure if this conflicts the earlier xorg config file and do something. Like i said i'm new to linux and xbmc and so i do not have any clue what this is all about. I did this step and edited the new X11/xorg config file by adding HWcursor as Off but nothing helps.

Would be grateful if someone could just show me the steps to say check /remove/update or change whatever to remove the cursor.Angry

Thanks,

ZotacAD02-AMD E-350, 8GB Ram,Radeon HD 6310.
Hi.. Anybody

I guess there is nobody to help.

Tried all sort of combination using HWCursor/ SWCursor with on/OFF and even true/false but nothing works.

Dunno whats the prob.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Second fixed cursor in middle of screen0