TVHeadEnd + Optus D1
I know there's a few kiwi's and aussies floating around here so it worth a crack, has anyone had any success getting TVHeadEnd configured with Optus D1?

Its missing from the preconfigured satellites and I can't get the option to manually add a mux to work.

Cheers
Hi,

I might be wrong here, but cant you just choose any satelite and then turn on "auto detect muxes" Hopefully then it will find your channels Smile

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
harryzimm Wrote:Hi,

I might be wrong here, but cant you just choose any satelite and then turn on "auto detect muxes" Hopefully then it will find your channels Smile

cheers

Unless your card supports blind scan, I would not have thought so, but I haven't tried it myself.

@PANiCnz
I haven't tried D1 but I did add all muxes from C1/D3 manually with no problem. Did you make sure you entered the freq in KHZ? Lyngsat is listed in MHZ so you need to add 3 zeros.
What version of tvheadend are you running?
I am using a recent GIT version with a mod to use my LNB as it's not available in the main trunk.

snappz
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
snappz Wrote:I haven't tried D1 but I did add all muxes from C1/D3 manually with no problem. Did you make sure you entered the freq in KHZ? Lyngsat is listed in MHZ so you need to add 3 zeros.
What version of tvheadend are you running?
I am using a recent GIT version with a mod to use my LNB as it's not available in the main trunk.

snappz
I'm using 2.12, e.g. the version in the HTS repo.

Did the conversion from MHZ to KHZ.

What did you use for Constellation?

thanks
Tried all that and now get the error message " Front configuration failed -- Invalid argument, frequency: 9727500", any ideas?

thanks
PANiCnz Wrote:What did you use for Constellation?

thanks

Constellation is the modulation type. qpsk, 8psk etc.
most of the sd channels will probably be 8PSK and any HD usually QPSK.

Do you know if your card is installed correctly?
have you used CLI scan or similar to confirm it works?
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
snappz Wrote:Do you know if your card is installed correctly?
have you used CLI scan or similar to confirm it works?
Its detected by the software, but beyond that I havent tried anything. Will go and try CLI scan now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadEnd + Optus D10