Playlist, Now Play and Queue - not working right?
Ok, my wife wants to be able to find a movie and add it to a list to watch at a future date, basically a playlist or queue. So when I bring up the menu and select it as "queue item", nothing appears to happen. I go check my playlist and I have no playlist. I check the Now Playing and there is nothing there.

So I tried to create a Smart Playlist, but the filters don't allow you to simply have a blank list as far as I can tell. The only other creation option is a Party playlist. I'm using Aeon MQ2 if that makes a difference.

From what I understand, when you place something in queue it is adding it to your current playlist. If no playlist is created, it will create one itself. Is that right? If so, that obviously isn't working for me.

When I go to Now Playing, it takes you to a blank playlist.

How can I create a blank playlist and add movies to it easily?

Also, where the heck is the Favourites? I see "Add to Favourites", but I do not see anywhere to access that list to view?
1. Use confluence. There is potential for the skin you are using to screw things up.

2. Yes, Queue will add to the "now playing" virtual playlist, which will be listed within the now playing screen. If nothing is added yet then it's blank already.

3. You can save it from there.

4. Favourites in confluence is available on one of the buttons on the left. No idea where it is on whichever flavour of Aeon you're using.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Jonathan, thanks for the quick reply.

It indeed was the skin. Apparently there was an update to 2.7.1 and it screwed something up. I was able to uninstall it and reinstall and it started functioning correctly. All is well again!

That said, oddly enough, the latest update added a Favorites menu item that you can now access easily. Funny how things work out!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist, Now Play and Queue - not working right?0