[Release] Repositories Installer Add-on
A new release, not with all the changes you requested yet, but we are getting close.
In order to display the info about a repository, open the context menu and select 'repository info". For time being the default window is the one with Confluence design.
Changelog:
Code:
2011-03-21 Version 1.0.3 by Temhil
- Added Repository info window
- Set default title display option without description

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

GREAT!!!

You did what I was asking without knowing. I don't need any window to see the details, they are already coded into my views Big Grin

All I need now is the fanart of the Repositories Installer Add-on I submitted http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/6884/fanart.jpg (1280x720), unless you didn't like it, I can search for other or perhaps make.

Thanks
Glad to hear that.
Concerning your fanart, no problem I will add it, I just didn't have enough time to work on it but thank for the reminder, I almost forgot :o
I didn't forget also I have to add a function install all.

Probably not before the weekend thus Big Grin

Thanks for the feedback Big Grin

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV

About the fanart, all you have to do is upload to the REPO (add to zip) that I know, well name it fanart.png or jpg also.

I still can't upload images to the wiki, don't know why, already been 5 days since I made the account and more than 10 edits, maybe I'm missing something.
I think I undertstand why I was confused by what you were telling me Kisuan. It appears your skin is actually doing a lot of more than confluence.
I think is work since I set the addon info of the list item and your skin use it while with confluence user has to display the context menu and chosse 'repository info' which trigger my WindowXML implementation.
Interesting! That a shame other skins don't do the same, I think it is a shame there is no info view for program, that needed from my point of view.

thank you for this Smile
Uploaded all the Repos Icons to the wiki.
Thanks for that. I should have a new versions in few days, I didn't have a chance to work on this addon this weekend was too busy with other things.

Thanks for working on this add-on and for making XBMC so awesome.

I am having a problem getting the Repositories Installer Addon to show up in my list of places to get addons from.

I have gotten Passion-XBMC.org Add-ons to work but I a want access to the ones listed under the Wiki for your addon.

I'm using Aeon Nox on a Win7 system. I have installed the addon and it lists as enabled. I have re-started XBMC and re-booted the whole machine.

Can you tell me where I have gone wrong?

Thanks
Hi Londave,

I am not sure I fully understand your steps, here is what you need to do:
- Add Passion-XBMC repository using XBMC Addon manager (install form zip file), I understand that is done
- Install the 'Repositories Installer' available on Passion-XBMC repository via XBMC Addons Manager, I believe yo did that too
- Run the Addon 'Repositories Installer' and form that add the repositories you want,
- Restart XBMC in order to have those repositories available in XBMC Addon manager
- Go in XBMC Addon manager, you should see then the new repositories you just installed

Did you do all those steps?

I dont underestand I installed this addon and it says installed succesfully but I cant find that repositories installer nowhere. where can I get it, in xbmc there isent sutch thing :/
john.doe Wrote:I dont underestand I installed this addon and it says installed succesfully but I cant find that repositories installer nowhere. where can I get it, in xbmc there isent sutch thing :/

Try Programs>program addonsBig Grin
for whomever it may concern; see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/fcac...a0e04a36b5
Thumbs Up 
spiff Wrote:for whomever it may concern; see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/fcac...a0e04a36b5

Thanks SpiffSmile. Could you give me more detail about what it is doing?
What do you mean by "scans local add-on directories for changes"?
How does it deduce changes happened?
How can I use it in the Repositories Installer?

I know, I know, a lot of questions Big Grin

I think I understood, is it to avoid the reboot of XBMC after the install of new repositories?
How do I trigger it?
Thanks a lot for this feauture!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Repositories Installer Add-on1