Movie Cases for 3D Movies
I have the ISO mounter working fine for launching TMT3, which will then play my BD.iso files (which are all 3D movies only). This works perfectly, even added 3D as a genre and then as a favorite so my home screen can have a 3D MOVIES selection. The only thing really missing is the cases, which when seeing iso files evidently go back on the default of DVD cases, when I would prefer to use a custom 3D or Blu-Ray 3D case. Is there any way to make it show a specific case for BD.iso's? Anyone have a 3D selection case they are already using (was thinking of just adding 3D on the Blu-Ray case if I can find a way to point it to ithem correctly). Using transparency skin...

Oh, one more question, though this one may be a long shot. I have ambient lighting going from ARFX; but when playing 3D movies, I HAVE to turn it off, it really messes usp the frame rate and gives an instant headache. So when launching TMT3 is there a way to make it automatically kill the ARE.exe application or process, and then start it back up in the background when XBMC returns after closing TMT3?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Cases for 3D Movies0