XBMC slowing down
I made a new HTPC last week and installed XBMC, and it all worked great, but today i noticed that my videos (which are all 1080P) now hesitate to play immediately.

I am currently running AEON MQ 2

Everytime i play a video (Ex. House) I get a black screen for about 6 seconds average, but the audio is on as soon as i select the video to play. This never happened before, not even on my gaming PC.

Honestly i think it has something to do with the Cinema Experience, because its the only thing i have on the HTPC that i dont have on my Gaming PC.

Edit: i actually noticed that this only happens when i have the window full screen, if i have it windowed it will play immediately, if i try to go from window to Full screen, the screen goes black for a few seconds.
Cinema Experience certainly sounds like a good guess. Have you tried uninstalling it and playing a file? Also, to be totally certain without the hassle of uninstalling the addon, we'll need a debug log. See my signature for how to post a windows problem to find out how to get the debug log.
Fixed it after about 8 hours of fiddling with everything i had connected to it, and constantly trying to get the exact same settings as my other PC that is running just fine.

It thought it was my Sony TV switching screen size back and forth, but its all good now.

Thanks anyways.

XBMC Rocks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC slowing down0