Atv2 unresponsive
Last night I pressed 2 buttons on the remote, (think it was up and play).
The atv2 rebooted to the main screen but now is unresponsive. Nothing pressed on the remote works.

I used tiny umbrella and re-jailbroke, but even though that was successful the atv2 is still frozen.

Anyone any ideas?.

Thanks Gav
Sorted - had to press Menu & left button for 7 seconds to re-pair the remote.
Having just experienced this same, apparent, DE-pairing of remote to ATV2, I wanted to THANK YOU for having posted the resolution to your problem. I was VERY close to having an all-out panic attack at the prospect of having somehow bricked my ATV2....because the front LED was still blinking when I pressed buttons. Breathing MUCH easier now.
you can pair and unpair the Apple remote with key combos? That's very good to know!
I believe I managed to estrange my remote by holding down (SELECT) AND (MENU) buttons in an attempt to regain control of my ATV2. When it restarted, it stopped at the main ATV2 screen (MOVIES TV ....) and was unresponsive to the remote- although the front panel LED was flashing in response to remote button presses. Under the circumstances, I thought-sure I'd tanked something Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv2 unresponsive0