• 3(current)
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM232
I am 99% done skinning. I have a thread below where I was switching up my osd button controls and I have hit what I believe is an xbmc bug. That was going to be my last thing before opening up to some people who would be willing to beta test.

Still need to make a logo though. At this point I suck so bad at it, I would be willing to pay a graphic designer to make something.
ekim232 Wrote:Still need to make a logo though. At this point I suck so bad at it, I would be willing to pay a graphic designer to make something.
Did you see this thread?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99301
The skin looks amazing, keep it up ! Smile
Amra Wrote:Did you see this thread?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99301

I must say based on screen shots, yours and Presence are the two skins I'm looking forward to the most.
Nothing to see here....
Looking good ekim let me know if ya want any testing doingNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Looking good ekim let me know if ya want any testing doingNod

Next week I would like get a few people to assist in some testing. I would like to find some people who know some about coding so that bugs can quickly be pin-pointed and fixed. I would also like to use people who have a set up where they use posters as default, banner.jpg, landscape.jpg, and logo.png for their tv shows.

I am not a big add-on guy so I would also like those who are using them and playlists to give it a try.
I'd like to volunteer. I fit all the needs.
Nothing to see here....
Me too, i played a lot with aeon .xmls so i can spot some bugs.
ekim232 Wrote:Next week I would like get a few people to assist in some testing. I would like to find some people who know some about coding so that bugs can quickly be pin-pointed and fixed. I would also like to use people who have a set up where they use posters as default, banner.jpg, landscape.jpg, and logo.png for their tv shows.

I am not a big add-on guy so I would also like those who are using them and playlists to give it a try.

i'm there Wink
More than happy to text on ATV2 if you require. Skin looking very good!!
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
RELEASE V.1

Here is my intial release for anyone who wants to check it out. Please post any bugs you find and screenshots are always helpful. There are some blank spots in the skin you will notice that are reserved for where I will put my logo, if I ever get one together. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Nice work! All looks good to me except the icons on the homepage. I've got none! I tried making the tv.png icon TV.png, and Tv.png to see if it was case sensitive (linux) but that didn't work. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: I thought it was just my install version, but i have the GUI coordinates enabled all the time.
Nothing to see here....
As requested here's the screen shot.

Other than those two issues, I can't find anymore. (I'll test it more tomorrow)
Nothing to see here....
Can I suggest you upload it as a ZIP so people can install it through the Add-on browser.
zepfan Wrote:Nice work! All looks good to me except the icons on the homepage. I've got none! I tried making the tv.png icon TV.png, and Tv.png to see if it was case sensitive (linux) but that didn't work. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: I thought it was just my install version, but i have the GUI coordinates enabled all the time.

I have never ran on Linux, so I am not sure exactly why that would be happening. I do use some lower case and uppper case within my coding. I was unaware it effected Linux users.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM2324