Tv naming problem - Sharpe
I've got all the tv show-Sharpe, but for the hell of it, i cannot get it to scrape all the episodes, i've tried various formats, s1e01, s01e01, the proper name for the episodes, currently they are in this format S01E01 through to S01E14, but for some reason, xbmc only scrapes S01E01 and S01E02..odd as they are all the same format?

Has anyone got this show, and if so, how have you named yours, any help appreciated!
Thanks
Mate I'm not trying to be rude, but for pete's sake, at least try and resolve the probelm with some research and check the tvdb before asking questions like this - the series is split into seasons - therefore s01e01 to s01e14 won't work. Its really the first thing any user should do to ensure they are naming properly - this is for all series, not just Sharpe.
Hi steel, its odd as i have over 100 tv shows and i have them all named them like that and they all work, thats why i asked, i thought sharpe only ran for 1 season, i stand corrected, everyone gets stumped occasionaly from time to time mate!
Nothing wrong with your naming convention providing the correct season is included (which I assume is the case with your other tv shows). No reason to be stumped - checking the tvdb would have given the answer. If you learn anything from this it is not to assume how the tvdb orders its series - always worth a check.

Think Sharpe ran over several years, hence the split to seasons - not sure whether I agree but that's how its listed and therefore how our naming convention has to match.
Due to the unhelpful remarks of one of the people above please find below the information requested, probably far too late but I am sure someone will have the same problem and would like a quick answer...
Sharpe s01e01 Rifles
Sharpe s01e02 Eagles
Sharpe s02e01 Company
Sharpe s02e02 Enemy
Sharpe s02e03 Honour
Sharpe s03e01 Gold
Sharpe s03e02 Battle
Sharpe s03e03 Sword
Sharpe s04e01 Regiment
Sharpe s04e02 Siege
Sharpe s04e03 Mission
Sharpe s05e01 Revenge
Sharpe s05e02 Justice
Sharpe s05e03 Waterloo
Sharpe s06e01 Legend
LOL nice first post - 4 years after the last one in this thread.

If I'm the one you refer to - clearly the remarks I made enabled you to find your way to the correct information - No need to place it here its already where the OP had been directed.

EDIT

If you are going to provide information at least make sure it's correct

Season 6 is actually http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...7250&lid=7

Oh and you missed out Season 7 which is http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...7067&lid=7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv naming problem - Sharpe0