Anyone heard of Qvivo? What is XBMC's stance on Motion Backgrounds?
Qvivo is the new kid on the block... seems like it is trying to be a more slick version of Boxee (which we all know is a more socially connected [and ugly] version of XBMC.

I do appreciate Qvivo's minimal looking skin. One thing that really got my attention is the unassuming motion background. Is this something XBMC could support? I imagine this idea has been brought up before.
just tried it out, and i agree totally - the back ground is brilliant! I would defo use this alot (as long as it gets an easy access file manger like xbmc)
peteyboy100 Wrote:Qvivo is the new kid on the block... seems like it is trying to be a more slick version of Boxee (which we all know is a more socially connected [and ugly] version of XBMC.

I do appreciate Qvivo's minimal looking skin. One thing that really got my attention is the unassuming motion background. Is this something XBMC could support? I imagine this idea has been brought up before.

the background is just a video file you could get it to work in any skin if you had xbmc somehow start up the file at startup and had it loop i just grabed the video file out of their folder and tested it out in aeon looks good
cool, i would love to see this on my xbmc!!!
if it is possible i hope someone puts something up on how to go about doing it! Smile
or maybe a skin that implements it by default.
looks like a Pretty cool program. I like the social integration part of it. Hope xbmc can get some stuff from it.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone heard of Qvivo? What is XBMC's stance on Motion Backgrounds?0