• 2(current)
SoulMote for iPhone, iTouch & iPad
Two things/hints:

While playing video in fullscreen, there could be a "info" button (like "i" on the keyboard) and the small-debug-info (like pressing "o" on the keyboard), which brings up those corresponding info on the tv.

i have them on my remote.

A subtitle On/Off and a "next language" for Audio would be nice, too.
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
Hi Donabi,

Pressing "I" on my OSX XBMC brings up the same menu as pressing "M". The menu button in the remote which is fixed in version 1.10 will bring this up.

The debug info does not seem like something of common use. You can in version 1.10 type a keyboard command by pressing the keyboard button on the remote. I will see if it can fit somewhere when I look at adding the rescan library buttons.

I will look into the subtitles and next language requests.
I'll have a look at my keymap and will post the lines.
http://www.xbmcnerds.com - german xbmc community
Hi dibsta,

I've been fiddling with the movie sets.

Where you looking for movies and movie sets to be in the same view. Or a separate view that would list all movie sets?
Hi dwagner

Would be great on there own but if not together
At the moment I've create sets for all my films eg. Movies 1 (have single films in) Movies 2 (have doubles in) Movies 3 ( have trilogies in ) etc..

Dibsta
Movie Sets on their own is actually the more straight forward implementation. So I will go ahead and work on that and let you know the result.
Ok cheers
Dibsta
I've managed to implement Movie Sets without a problem. Only thing I have left to do is figure out how XBMC works out the name for the Movie Set thumbnail so I can show that.

You can expect Movie Sets along with other new features in version 1.20. Which will probably be released within 4 weeks.
Thats great news would it be possible to add <sorttitle>
Eg.when you these by name Rocky collection you get as follows rocky/rocky balboa/rocky II/rocky III/rocky IV/rocky V but if you add <sorttitle> you be able to get rocky/rocky II/rocky III/rocky IV/rocky V/rocky balboa
just a thought
keeps all films together and in order

Cheers Dibsta
Hi Dibsta,

I'll look at your request for version 1.30
It's slightly tricky because I would have to analyze each line to identify I as a number rather than a letter. For someone with a very big library it could cause a bit of slow down when sorting. But what I will do is make it an option in settings and I may as well add ignoring of "the" for people who want the sane functionality as xbmc.
dwagner Wrote:and I may as well add ignoring of "the" for people who want the sane functionality as xbmc.

That would be awesome in the music library as well. Oh and one more thing Wink Xbmc offers the functionality to exclude "compilations only" artists from the music library. Having that in the remote would be sweet.
Dwagner that would be great
Been able to turn on or off will keep everyone happy if you want it good if you don't also good
Cheers
Ps you ver 1.30 does that mean 1.20 already submitted
Thank you for this remote!!!
Very very nice!
DarkHelmet
Will look to exclude "compilations only" also in verison 1.3

dibsta
Yes I will add it with on or off options in the settings. Where possible I like to keep the majority of users happy.
Version 1.20 hasn't been submitted yet. Version 1.10 needs to be approved first which will be I believe in under a week.
I have enough features already for version 1.20, so rather then elongate the release too long I'd rather finish it off, and like up additional features for development for version 1.30

gulp
Many thanks. Always good to hear from happy customers Wink

If you like the app please take a moment to rate it on the app store when you can.
Version 1.10 was approved and released today. Enjoy.

Let me know if you have any issues.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SoulMote for iPhone, iTouch & iPad1