• 10(current)
SoulMote for iPhone, iTouch & iPad
hi, thanks for your quick reply.. i will most certainly buy your app !/ support your work

1) i see all my albums now in soulmote after i have selected "update library" in XMBC
2) when using safari to goto http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080 .. i must authenticate (user/password) but nothing al all happens..it remains hanging loading ...
3) when i use my laptop browser (firefox) to do the same i can immediately see a nice web interface with all my music
4) one thing i am not happy with is the fact that when i start a song from my soulmote app and i leave the screen (back for example) i am lost ... i cannot go back to what was playing / selected ..i cannot see "now playing" anymore .. so you are lost to what album you have selected and where you are
5) when i start a song in xbmc (using the remote or using xbmc buttons) i cannot see what is playing on soulmote .. (looks like the last playing thing
6) most times when i use the dashboard button i am not going to the 12 icon soulmote dashboard but i go to the ipad display and have to select the app again
7) and when i open an album and select the "next" button... i go to empty svreen and with 2 icons displayed (like a music sign with arrows around it and a camera with arrows around it ) but musis stops..

reg koen

(2012-05-02, 13:09)kdwykleingeld Wrote: 4) one thing i am not happy with is the fact that when i start a song from my soulmote app and i leave the screen (back for example) i am lost ... i cannot go back to what was playing / selected ..i cannot see "now playing" anymore .. so you are lost to what album you have selected and where

One easy way to get back to the now playing screen, without losing your place is to flip your iPad upside down.

(2012-05-02, 13:09)kdwykleingeld Wrote: 5) when i start a song in xbmc (using the remote or using xbmc buttons) i cannot see what is playing on soulmote .. (looks like the last playing thing
I've tested now on XBMC Mac and I can't seem to get the issue you're having. I will check on Windows XBMC later, however in the meantime can you try "Override JSON API" in your devices SoulMote->Settings and see if the same problem occurs for you with the HTTP API.
Also can you give me a step by step of what you did to make it happen.
Here is what I tried:
1. Opened the Now Playing screen on SoulMote
2. In XBMC using a mouse I manually selected a song from an album
3. Observed that the album name and song name was correctly displayed
4. Selected a different album and song name in XBMC using my mouse
5. After a short moment, the album information correctly updated on SoulMote Now Playing screen

(2012-05-02, 13:09)kdwykleingeld Wrote: 7) and when i open an album and select the "next" button... i go to empty svreen and with 2 icons displayed (like a music sign with arrows around it and a camera with arrows around it ) but musis stops..
Did you select a single song from the album? or did you select the "play" button which plays all the songs for the album. The next button steps to the next item in the playlist. If you have added only 1 song then playback will stop because you are at the end of the playlist. If you added all songs for the album then it should move to the next song, until you get to the end of the album.

(2012-05-02, 13:09)kdwykleingeld Wrote: 6) most times when i use the dashboard button i am not going to the 12 icon soulmote dashboard but i go to the ipad display and have to select the app again
Does it happen even on the first ever time you go back to the dashboard. In other words after you've launched the app and gone to your music media, and clicked the dashboard icon does it work always at least once or does it even randomly fail on the first time you are returning to the dashboard since launching the app.
Does SoulMote give you an option to send a crash log after you start it again?

Awesome app, and my favorite XBMC remote.

Couple questions:

- Is there a way to log into YouTube and see your subscriptions, or favorites, from within the app, and launch them?

- Is there a place to see all of the shortcuts in the app? There are pieces throughout this thread (holding down play to launch Cinema Experience, flip your ipad over to go back a screen, etc) but I can't find a concise list of all of them.

Again, great app.

(2012-05-07, 21:33)Mackster Wrote: Awesome app, and my favorite XBMC remote.
Thanks for the compliment. Always appreciated.

(2012-05-07, 21:33)Mackster Wrote: - Is there a way to log into YouTube and see your subscriptions, or favorites, from within the app, and launch them?
At the moment no, but I will add that in for you within the next 2 updates.

(2012-05-07, 21:33)Mackster Wrote: - Is there a place to see all of the shortcuts in the app? There are pieces throughout this thread (holding down play to launch Cinema Experience, flip your ipad over to go back a screen, etc) but I can't find a concise list of all of them.
I am planning to re-do the whole SoulMote website and add all the information there, with a link in the app to it.
For now here is a list of all the alternate buttons & info on the screen flip:
If you hold down the update video or update music library, XBMC will clean those libraries.
If you hold down the subtitle button (bottom left) then the subtitle script will be launched
If you hold down the window toggle button (top right) then you will toggle between window and full screen modes.

In the movie detail view, if you hold down the play button then you will launch the cinema experience (as long as the add-on is installed)

Flipping the device anywhere except the dash board, will make the remote view appear.

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SoulMote for iPhone, iTouch & iPad1