Script Idea - LiveOnlineFooty.com
I use this website quite alot and would be very good if could get this to work within the XBMC interface..

Im currently in the process of stripping the source of the website and locating where the streams are coming from..

I am not too sure how to code though in XBMC coding..

I just know html/php.

anyone?
ok after doing research i found its basicly an online stream with the following:

format: RTMP
including a
stream:
&
file:
using the
JW Player

i'm thinking by viewing source and finding the location of the stream and file, can this be viewed outside of the website?

or even if the website needs a login (which is does) - could the login part be added to the script in order to login to view this stream?
Rtmp is supported and the iplayer plugin works off these.

I don't see why this wouldn't work. I'm no programmer but think that Voinage wrote a tutorial somewhere that may be useful.

I'd love to have rtmp streams I can use on my atv2
i would be VERY interested in this if it could happen
nikc0069 thanks - i will have a look for this tutorial - i am definately seeking to get this to work as i use this website ALOT for all the games! just need a little help if anyone is willing to assist?

i have literally copied and pasted the iplayer folder - renamed the appropriate everything and now i am trying to get the streams to work outside of the website (ie. from my desktop in html etc)

so far no luck - i have gotten it to buffer but not to stream yet.. :S

not to sure where to go with it and ive got alot on with uni at the moment so its stopping me from doing it.

if someone can assist with the login process or tricking the browser or plugin to think its on that website but obviously its not. it seems when i try to rip the stream it wont play but it plays perfectly ok within the website itsself
would love this, i did request a yahoo premiership highlights addon but this addon would be even better!
Wish I could help, but I can't (coding etc isn't my thing!) but just wanted to add my support for this.

Love Liveonlinefooty - would be great to have it in XBMC!
hopefully if we can get enough interest in this feature someone would be willing to assist in the process of getting it to work / login etc.

i would be more than happy to do this (although my skills are limited and i would need assistance) - i can start doing this after the 28th (when my last assignment is handed in!)
I am looking into this. Bit busy with work at the moment but when i have a chance ill report back.
Thumbs Up 
I would also be very interested to see this add on as well.

Good luck!
right guys ive officially got this to work!

i will post more information tomorrow with testing so far this is all i know:

1) Log in to website via web browser
2) I goto xbmc, do the various rubbish and i have channel 11 streaming (which atm wwf is on :S! - only stream on at this time..)
3) It played fullscreen and perfectly for 5 minutes flat then i turned off xbmc n started to type this!

i am unsure if the liveonlinefooty website changes IP/address of each stream regular..
if it does, then i would have to look into it further if this was to be released as a script..
(ie. someone to help manually grab source of stream & update each time script is loaded..)
If anyone is willing to assist in the development of this then i have created a thread here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97494

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script Idea - LiveOnlineFooty.com0