no cover art, movie info selection not working
Hello all,

my problem is that I get no cover art on any of my movies (it just shows the default icon) untill after i've played the movie the fanart and plot shows fine. i use the new version of ember to manage my movies and i've even tried using the XBMC scraper and same thing

this issue started happening after upgrading to the dharma release my set up is as follows win 7 pc running XBMC with all media stored on a WHS server.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC several times with no difference i've deleted all the .NFO/.TBN/.JPG files and rescraped (using ember and again with XBMC) still the same.

i've also noticed that when i select movie information nothing happens as in no pop up for me to refresh the movie info

and just on a side note if i remove a source and then clean the libary the movies still show and play not sure why thats happening either

i've been using XBMC now for awhile and it`s great just need to sort out this issue so any help would be appreciated
don't worry got it sorted ... thanks
mind if I ask what you did to fix it? I just installed XBMC onto a new machine and am having the exact same issue. My old machine still works fine on the same directories though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no cover art, movie info selection not working0