Is it time for a new seperate subforum for "Linux on Apple TV"?
I wonder if its time to create a new help room for all these ATV/linux threads, new Mac owners must be confused by it all!
Aww - I was hoping you were going to dig me a basement and put a home-theatre room in there for me Sad

Still, you could have a point.

Edit: Yeah - that made more sense when the title was "time for a new room?"
garyi Wrote:I wonder if its time to create a new help room for all these ATV/linux threads, new Mac owners must be confused by it all!

I agree, but they seem to have moved the ATV-Linux threads to the Linux forum where they are lost.

Philip
Within the next few months, AppleTV support for non-Linux is probably going to be dropped.

Davilla is working on a side project to make the OS X build sequence sane. A huge reason it's not sane at this point in time is because you have to still build for 10.4 for the AppleTV. Once he's done, XBMC will be 10.6 (or 10.5)+ and AppleTV Linux will be the only way forward.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
garyi Wrote:I wonder if its time to create a new help room for all these ATV/linux threads, new Mac owners must be confused by it all!

+1 please

Such plans may or may not come to fruition soon, so in the meantime it would be great to have a sub-forum. ATV posts are not being noticed.
AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)
Bump

Posts like this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96912 are not being given the attention they would have if we had a separate forum.

thanks for considering the request
AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it time for a new seperate subforum for "Linux on Apple TV"?1