projectm crashes to desktop in latest ppa build
Not really sure if this belongs here...

The latest (2:11.0-pvr+odk6~git20110313.1f2654c~ppa+odk6~maverick) ppa build from lars seems to have a problem with the projectm plugin. Every time I try to playback an audio file it brings up a prompt saying the settings aren't configured, so I go do that then as soon as I hit ok xbmc closes.

Most of the information should be in the debug log http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/582449/
My gfx card is a geforce 210 running the 260.19.06 drivers

If there is a more appropriate place for this thread then please let me know Big Grin
noticed it too. I'll have a look for the next build
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Did you have any chance at looking at this?

No hurry, just asking Smile
looks like it's crashing in mainline too for me. didn't check it out any further
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

i really can't look at what git version i just built yesterday evening on my non-pvr machine (i'm at work right now), but it wasn't crashing at all, so it seems to me to be pvr-specific Smile
hmm, that would be odd. I'll check that out later.

thanks for the report.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Same happening on my pvr build, any update on the problem??
not yet
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

fixed in https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/commit...8c9260c4a4
will be included in the next build
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

dushmaniac Wrote:fixed in https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/commit...8c9260c4a4
Thank you!
(should it be needed...) i can confirm it's fixed Smile
thank you!
I know, and no problem Smile I probably broke it myself earlier while doing a merge Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Yep, works here too. Thanks! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
projectm crashes to desktop in latest ppa build0