• 67(current)
[old] Unofficial semi-nightly build FAQ/info/issues (here for archival purposes)
keith Wrote:In the calibration screen, hit the right arrow a ton. This should bring up a light blue bar on the left side, now down arrow and you should eventually see the blue bar on the left top of the screen.

Calibrate it so you can't see the blue, but its one click away. Now hit the middle button and do that again for the lower right hand corner.

I just verified this functionality on the current nightly.

System->Video output->"Test patterns..." doesnt work, "Video Calibration..." however does. Sorry.
Can you please let me know if there are any plans to fix the '1 second' bug in the music player? as I'm having to use the Video Player to play music.

I'm running the latest nightly build (27/7)

Thanks in advance
keith Wrote:Calibrate it so you can't see the blue, but its one click away.

When I'm home I'll check it out on mine, but isn't it actually adjust so you can see all of the blue corners with not black gap between blue and screen edge?

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
ady199 Wrote:Can you please let me know if there are any plans to fix the '1 second' bug in the music player? as I'm having to use the Video Player to play music.

I'm running the latest nightly build (27/7)

Thanks in advance

I'm sure there are plans to fix all bugs.
Until then we patiently wait and use whatever work-arounds we can.
(Of course if your impatient you can grab the code, fix it and submit a patch Big Grin)
I've just updated the nightly build to 7/27 from 7/22 - The 7/22 build didn't have any issues apart from the 1 second music bug, since I've upgraded to the 7/27 build, music playback quite often lags very badly....

It also seems to be slow accessing stuff off my share's..........

Why should this be??

I wish I hadn't upgraded now............
ady199 Wrote:I've just updated the nightly build to 7/27 from 7/22 - The 7/22 build didn't have any issues apart from the 1 second music bug, since I've upgraded to the 7/27 build, music playback quite often lags very badly....

It also seems to be slow accessing stuff off my share's..........

Why should this be??

I wish I hadn't upgraded now............

Just revert back to the old version then.
edwingoh Wrote:Just revert back to the old version then.

Hi,

That's the problem - I can't find the 7/22 build.........Any ideas where I can get it from??
ady199 Wrote:Hi,

That's the problem - I can't find the 7/22 build.........Any ideas where I can get it from??

http://xbmc.hadm.net/.tmp/
I am having some issues with the latest. I was not till this morning my atv2 wouldn't work right it would not respond to the remote.
I reinstalled JB and then reinstall xbmc update to latest.

When i try to go in and add my videos and i go to zeroconfig it crashes on me. Then it ended up crashing when it had finished scanning for movies. I ended up changing the my book live to a NFS rather then the zeroconfig browser since it wouldn't crash when going that route.

Here is the past bin

http://pastebin.com/XL7Spa1D
fultotop Wrote:http://xbmc.hadm.net/.tmp/

how do you do this because when i run the dpkg latest it gives an error. So what do i put in after the dpkg -i?
Thanks

NM i figured it out
ilovemymac Wrote:I am having some issues with the latest. I was not till this morning my atv2 wouldn't work right it would not respond to the remote.
I reinstalled JB and then reinstall xbmc update to latest.

When i try to go in and add my videos and i go to zeroconfig it crashes on me. Then it ended up crashing when it had finished scanning for movies. I ended up changing the my book live to a NFS rather then the zeroconfig browser since it wouldn't crash when going that route.

Here is the past bin

http://pastebin.com/XL7Spa1D

i need the crashlog for the zeroconf problem... ( first link in my sig will tell you howto obtain it...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
fultotop Wrote:http://xbmc.hadm.net/.tmp/

Thanks so much
Cranial Wrote:When I'm home I'll check it out on mine, but isn't it actually adjust so you can see all of the blue corners with not black gap between blue and screen edge?

Maybe? I always adjust it so I can barely see the blue, but I use a projector so it's actually edge to edge.
keith Wrote:Maybe? I always adjust it so I can barely see the blue, but I use a projector so it's actually edge to edge.

I adjust mine so I can see all the blue and no black outside the blue (that would be no black above and to the left in the upper right corner).
Konrad77 Wrote:System->Video output->"Test patterns..." doesnt work, "Video Calibration..." however does. Sorry.

Ahh, when I click on 'Test Patterns' nothing happens, good find.

Works on OSX master. jmarshall mentioned it's probably because nobody has ported it from OpenGL to OpenGLES.

So all you OpenGL/ES hackers, we need the help!
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[old] Unofficial semi-nightly build FAQ/info/issues (here for archival purposes)2