[REQUEST] Sub Menus for Icon Home Layout?
Firstly, let me say I love the skin. It's been my first choice over Aeon for quite a while now because of its simplicity.

I use the Icon Home Layout because I like the clarity of its appearance, but it's clearly way behind the default layout in terms of functionality - with no custom items or sub menus. Is there any chance that these features will make it to the Icon layout at any point in the future? As I picture it there wouldn't be any need to change the icon, just get up and down to change the text displayed below it. I'd love to have a way to add iPlayer as a sub menu for TV shows.

Alternatively, if it isn't likely to be coming through the official channels, would it be a simple enough modification for me (as a programmer, though one with no XBMC skinning experience) to make?

Thanks to Hitcher and everyone else for all the work you put in.
All home layouts can have custom items but due to an oversight on my part the options are only visible when using the default layout.

This has been fixed for the next update but you can change to the default layout and set them up in the mean time.

As for sub menus, the answer is no I'm afraid.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Sub Menus for Icon Home Layout?0