Just wanted to give thanks
Thumbs Up 
Dear: Community & Developers

I have been a long time user who's proudly recommended XBMC for years now. Actually seeing it still in use today across; five older xbox consoles, two Dell GX280s, a Shuttle XS35GT, an three Qosmio X505s with a ton of different remotes along the way. All of which are generally still under pretty heavy daily use thanks to all the friends and family I've been able to donate aging equipment too. (easy to use interfaces go a long way) The endless amount of hardware one can get the job done with is one of the neatest things I've continued to respect about this project for a while now. It seems like every time I've gone through an upgrade, came across some spare parts, or even just seen a machine laying around somebodies house XBMC is soon to follow.

Having watched the development I find I've lurked for years without saying much outside of an occasional visit around IRC for some help. Today I'd really like to take a moment to come forth and thank everybody involved past to present in making all of this possible. I understand that alot of the world truly isn't knowledgeable in nor even care about the complicated hours of work that goes into making all of this possible, they just download an go without any further thought into the who and how. Over the years I've sent off letters to some of you, personally thanking people here or there for things I thought were pretty awesome but I've often wished there was more I could do to show my appreciation.

The communities appear to be picking up and growing quickly, which truly brings a smile to my face seeing the greater pendulum of progression so noticeable of late with so much excitement around the net. As the project continues with more people spending even more time programming, fixing, reporting, to even the day in and out stuff like repeatedly telling us all how, where, and why to use the search function please know there's people out here who deeply appreciate all of your time and efforts offering plenty a handshake in respect.

Have a wonderful day,

'Goblin
You are absolutely right. I installed it on the original xbox years ago not really knowing or using it to it's full potential. I found it again recently when I decided to build a home theater pc. I must say without xbmc, I would not have bothered to build one. It's great that there a are lot of people out there, smarter than I am, that are working together to bring such a great product to the masses.
well said OP....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just wanted to give thanks2