Folder.jpg not showing up for TV shows?
Any idea why my folder.jpgs are not appearing in TV shows?

They work fine in Movies, but in TV Shows it is just a default Aeon icon for everything?

They did work at one point, then stopped - hoped it would just fix itself at some point, but it's still not working after a couple of weeks?

Also, if I bring up the info on a show by pressing i then they appear then - just not in the list?
You've set the content to shows yet?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Yeah, everything is working except this - in fact, think it may be a skin issue... Using AeonMQ and they work in every view except 'low list', which ironically is the view I want to use Laugh
Hm, no idea about that skin. To be sure it's a skin issue, make sure it's working in XBMC's default skin Confluence.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder.jpg not showing up for TV shows?0