Delete movie when in library-mode?
Hi out there, I tried to search but didn't find anything. :/

I can remove the movie from the library, and it ask me if I really want to delete it. But it seems not to delete the files. :/
When I restart xbmc, all movies are back again.

If the movie is unpacked to let say a .iso, it removes the iso. But the nfo and the directory is still there.

Is there an fix for this annoying thing?
Working on it. No ETA (as always) Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Great, a question about that. Is XBMC updated automatic?
No, you'll have to update it manually. Only add-ons are updated automatically if selected.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:No, you'll have to update it manually. Only add-ons are updated automatically if selected.

Okey, and I just download the latest on the page? Or is there another way? I use Mac OS X. Maybe I could try some faq too. Wink
Once the feature is added and you want to use/test it, you'll need to install a nightly build (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/). Current stable is 10.1.
vdrfan Wrote:Once the feature is added and you want to use/test it, you'll need to install a nightly build (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/). Current stable is 10.1.

Okey, thanks. But it was kinda hard to understand which of the dmg's I had to download. There is 15 files in the dir. :p

And another one, if I install another version above the older, is the settings and skins and such things still remains the same as before ?
yabbah Wrote:Okey, thanks. But it was kinda hard to understand which of the dmg's I had to download. There is 15 files in the dir. :p
Sort by date Wink AFAIK there are some problems lately with building nightlies due to a large refactor of osx build system.
yabbah Wrote:And another one, if I install another version above the older, is the settings and skins and such things still remains the same as before ?
Yes, It will just update.
You want the .dmg with the most recent date.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete movie when in library-mode?0