Why do some trailers work and others don't?
I started to manually download my own movie trailers and place them in the respective movie folders.

Example:
folder > The Dark Knight > The Dark Knight-trailer.mp4

I am downloading big HD ones and little SD ones, some are .mp4 and some are .mov, when i go to view them in xbmc only about half of them show up, both sizes and file formats are showing up but only half the time.

Windows 7, XBMC 10.1, Aeon MQ2 skin, trailer activated via trailer button.

thanks
TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:I started to manually download my own movie trailers and place them in the respective movie folders.

Example:
folder > The Dark Knight > The Dark Knight-trailer.mp4

I am downloading big HD ones and little SD ones, some are .mp4 and some are .mov, when i go to view them in xbmc only about half of them show up, both sizes and file formats are showing up but only half the time.

Windows 7, XBMC 10.1, Aeon MQ2 skin, trailer activated via trailer button.

thanks
TC

You need to do some more troubleshooting. Try refreshing the movies that don't work. Post the filenames of the ones that don't work.
Does Dark Knight work?
folder > The Dark Knight > The Dark Knight.ext should be the movie name.
yeah, sorry, i should I have posted that my troubles are fixed, all is well now as far as trailers go, thanks for the post though. Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why do some trailers work and others don't?0