Solved xbmc support MULTITASKING for iDevices
Hello, sorry about my english here is my feature suggestion:

if can be possible to add xbmc to be multitasking in idevices (ipad/ipod/iphone)? cause if i click the home button device and i get back to xbmc they start all over again the program, that mean when press button they quits the xbmc and that dont have to happens because the logic is if you want to quit the xbmc can press EXIT in the homescreen xbmc or just quits on the hide bar doing double press button and remove it from there by otherwise they have to keep running without quits.

Thanks.
Looking into this, it seems that in iOS 6 that there's now a little "grace period" or something before XBMC will actually quit when you press the home button.

Nightly builds (wiki) can do audio multitasking now if you are playing music. (music will stop, but you just press play again in the iOS controls, and it will resume).

Other than that, I've used Backgrounder from Cydia to force XBMC open in a few situations I had.
(2013-03-22, 14:37)Ned Scott Wrote: Looking into this, it seems that in iOS 6 that there's now a little "grace period" or something before XBMC will actually quit when you press the home button.

Nightly builds (wiki) can do audio multitasking now if you are playing music. (music will stop, but you just press play again in the iOS controls, and it will resume).

Other than that, I've used Backgrounder from Cydia to force XBMC open in a few situations I had.

thanks for the reply Ned Scott and good tips about the backgrounder badge from cydia working fine but hope they can add it to the featured Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc support MULTITASKING for iDevices1