Please Help Me Networking Media Center
HT]Please, I've been trying to do this for a while now and would much appreciate the help. Sorry if I sound a bit noobish....

I am in need of some XBMC help, I am wanting to know if there is some way that I can get my media from XBMC to stream to my Android phone (HTC EVO/SuperSonic) so that I can access it from anywhere. I'm sure I have the internet speeds to do it, My PC has a 2304 kb/s(18.20 Mbps) connection and my phone does 300 - 600 kb/s over 4G. Also would like to know if this can be done while keeping the XBMC UI, Or if possible to remote desktop (at full speed) my XBMC so I can see it on the phone as I would on the PC.
How and what would I need to do this?

Also is there a way to get a portable version of the latest XBMC? That way I don't need to rebuild my library info and order every time I switch OS and Reinstall Windows.

SupahNin10doh Wrote:Also is there a way to get a portable version of the latest XBMC? That way I don't need to rebuild my library info and order every time I switch OS and Reinstall Windows.

If you keep the paths to the media the same (eg d:\media\movies or smb:\\server\media\movies) you can export your library info and then import it once you have rebuilt the OS. Its under settings | Video
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Fastest reply ever!! And thanks thats good to know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Help Me Networking Media Center0