Banner art distorted
Alright, I got this working once but somehow broke it. I have my skin set to banner art but some banners are appearing as posters im assuming? You can see from my screenshot that some banners are distorted while others are appearing fine. Some of the shows were normal at one point and it seems the new ones added are not having the same issue.

The distorted banners are actually posters. Just change them and they will appear fine.
reFocus - Simply the best
Looks like you have downloaded posters for a few of them. Select the item and press info on your remote, i on your keyboard, get thumb then chose a banner image.
prae5 Wrote:Looks like you have downloaded posters for a few of them. Select the item and press info on your remote, i on your keyboard, get thumb then chose a banner image.

Awesome thank you, and I assume if they don't show up I can find my own and place them in the same folder as the season?
You can, although it should find them for most things.
For future reference you can use Print Screen on your keyboard to take a screen shot while in XBMC might save you some time Wink
>>X<<' Wrote:For future reference you can use Print Screen on your keyboard to take a screen shot while in XBMC might save you some time Wink

Command + Shift + 3 for me, my main comp is right next to my home theatre so this was faster Nerd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Banner art distorted0