[HULU] error on playback
I'm completely new at XBMC so please excuse me for posting in the wrong place... I didn't know I had to first install a desktop version before asking for support.

I followed your instructions and installed the desktop version then installed the add-on from zip just as I did on apple tv... then ran the Hulu video add-on and you're correct: I get the same playback failed error on the desktop version so I guess this is an add-on issue?

Where exactly should I post this now?

Thank you
sweetcaro Wrote:I'm completely new at XBMC so please excuse me for posting in the wrong place... I didn't know I had to first install a desktop version before asking for support.

I followed your instructions and installed the desktop version then installed the add-on from zip just as I did on apple tv... then ran the Hulu video add-on and you're correct: I get the same playback failed error on the desktop version so I guess this is an add-on issue?

Where exactly should I post this now?

Thank you

You don't -have to- check on a desktop version first, but it really helps everyone when ya do, which in turn can mean a fix for the problem can be found faster. Some plug-in makers won't ever check a specific forum like this one, or if it really is specific to iOS it will get more attention when it's not surrounded by non-iOS-version posts.

My appologies if I came off as rude. We might tell you a better place to report an issue, but we will never turn away someone simply asking for help, so feel free to ask for help without fear of retribution Big Grin

All this being said, it's a known issue so I wouldn't bother reporting it right now (you still can if you think it would help). When an update comes to fix the issue, XBMC will notify you that an update is available for Hulu.

As to where you can report this, the plug-in help section of the forums would be best. You can also search the forums for "BlueCop" (the guy who made the plug-in) and find a current thread about existing issues.

Cheers.
Thank you so much.....
I'm learning all about XBMC now.. didn't even know about it until I decided to figure out how to watch HULU on my apple tv Smile And it's disappointing that HULU doesn't work Tongue But hopefully the creator will fix it soon.

In the meantime I guess I'll try everything this has to offer, it is pretty cool.

Thanks for your reply it was very helpful and I'll try to do a better job next time I post something Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HULU] error on playback0