Problem using Add-ons
I feel like I am missing something stupendously obvious...but continue to miss it, so-

How do you Enable or install or use an Add-on?

When I drill down through the menus System>Get Add-ons>XBMC.org Add-ons>Video Add-ons, I get this nice long list off seemingly interesting feeds. Yet, when I choose one, it just gives me a nice little phhtt sound and nothing else. I can't seem to do anything else (aside from bring out the little Confluence tray), and it doesn't get added to the Enabled list or anywhere else I can find.

Help?

I'm running 10.1 on a Mini with 10.6.6
If you click on the addon it should pop open the addon information dialog.

If it doesn't, enable debug logging (settings->system->debugging), restart XBMC and reproduce the problem.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

you should be able to access them from the addons menu on the home screen then navigate to installed updates. If that does not work could you please post a debug log via pastebin so we can see what is going on?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
I turned it on and went through the steps. http://pastebin.com/M0naH9Yi
Code:
13:36:04 T:2956718080 M:1087762432   ERROR: Can't open the database Addons as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

Have you had previously a newer xbmc version installed ?
Maybe a nightly build?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem using Add-ons0