• 10(current)
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)
France 24 has stopped working yesterday. Any chance of getting it back?
(2013-06-04, 08:05)sergnechaev Wrote: France 24 has stopped working yesterday. Any chance of getting it back?

I've pulled a request to the developer. Do it manually ...

channels.py
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
thank you very much for your effort. everything works now. cheers!
Still hoping that the CNBC feed can be repaired someday.... thank you
download link is broken page not found.
Download the latest xbmcplus repository plugin, I've done some changes.

Update: v1.3.1.3 available
// GitHub // Repository

Thank you for this wonderful plugin. Could you add please Big POND NEWS AUSTRALIA. ABC NEWS 24 goes on/off but BIG POND NEWS IS VERY STABLE. THANK YOU.
Thanks MM Smile
@moneymaker,
Thank you for adding Big Pond News. I tried both BIG Pond News and ABC News 24,But they are not working.Thanks again.
Trouble with xbmcplus?
How to fix:

Install the repo xbmcplus v1.2.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
// GitHub // Repository

Installed the xbmcplus repo v1.2 from the link above, and the World News Live automatically updated, CNBC works again, thank you thank you Big Grin
(2013-06-18, 16:21)moneymaker Wrote: Update

Instructions:

Please uninstall the repo xbmcplus v2.0. (if installed)

Then please install the repo xbmcplus v1.2.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
I followed your instructions bot BIG POND NEWS and ABC NEWS 24 still not working. Thanks.
I'm confused. Has Moneymaker taken over development of this addon now? I dont see any explanation post about this?

I still have the k3oni repo installed and this morning there is an update waiting to be installed. Is this no longer relevant?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
This goes into fragmentation, as the files are released under an open license everyone can fork a repo or add-on and create it's own basically as long as credit is given.

At this point the add-on got fragmented, instead of having a couple people working on the same branch and repo a copy was made and released under a secondary repository.

I would say that you are free to use whichever you want and the this thread will get harder to follow.
(2013-06-19, 00:01)oilbag Wrote: I followed your instructions bot BIG POND NEWS and ABC NEWS 24 still not working. Thanks.

BigPond News uses Silverlight on their website. Therefore, the link does not work with XBMC. I'm still looking for a 24/7 stream.

(2013-06-19, 07:04)jmh2002 Wrote: I'm confused. Has Moneymaker taken over development of this addon now? I dont see any explanation post about this?

I still have the k3oni repo installed and this morning there is an update waiting to be installed. Is this no longer relevant?

see quote below ...

I've updated a lot of channels with new links, languages ...

(2013-06-19, 07:22)k3oni Wrote: This goes into fragmentation, as the files are released under an open license everyone can fork a repo or add-on and create it's own basically as long as credit is given.

At this point the add-on got fragmented, instead of having a couple people working on the same branch and repo a copy was made and released under a secondary repository.

I would say that you are free to use whichever you want and the this thread will get harder to follow.

You're right. I've added a lot of new links, it would be not bad if you could merge it.
At each change, I'll remind you at GitHub. So we could both together contribute to the preservation of the plugin.

But, we both would have to be careful with the version number. What do you say about that?
The main thing is that the plugin is up to date no matter what repo is used.
// GitHub // Repository

• 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)6