• 30(current)
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)
(2014-10-12, 18:04)moneymaker Wrote:
(2014-10-12, 04:15)Palmdoc Wrote: I managed to install this via the Add-on Installer. The version is 1.3.5.5 and not 1.3.5.9. I see the Update button greyed out under the Add-on information setting for World News. Any leads on how to update it?
Thanks
fixed ...

Thanks for the reply. When I launched World News I did not see any update notification,still 1.3.5.5
So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it from the Add In Installer
Now I get a Script error and cannot reinstall it Sad
... but still no Sky news Big Grin
@castalla - Update coming

@Palmdoc - If you installed just the add-on directly without using one of the repositories then the add-on wont auto-update.
(2014-10-14, 01:18)k3oni Wrote: @castalla - Update coming

@Palmdoc - If you installed just the add-on directly without using one of the repositories then the add-on wont auto-update.

I installed the add-on using the Add-on installer plugin which if I understand correctly should install the corresponding respository? I also tried installing it with the xbmcplus respository but I am still not seeing any auto-updates Confused
(2014-10-14, 01:18)k3oni Wrote: @castalla - Update coming

Thanks.
Sky news plays but has severe buffering .... BBC World News now fails to play ...

what's the max bitrate setting for?
@k3oni, managed to install it finally.
I used the Add-in installer to install the xbmcplus repository and the 1.3.6.0 version
Hopefully it will auto update from then on

Sky news is back! @castalla it streams well for me, no buffering.
But BBC news is down Sad

Thanks for all the great work on this add on.
Sky news playing okay at 01,00 CET .... strange
Sadly, Sky is not really usable - so much buffering. Other streams seem okay.
BBC is down from almost a month and sometimes the CNN and Skynews do not work at all. Using an outside app such "Free Tv". these channels work all the time. What is the reason? Do they update them regularly?
How we could have a bit faster updates with this adon too?
BBC doesn't work for me anymore and RT News just keeps buffering. Actually, none of them work well for me anymore. Sad
(2014-11-05, 00:58)DigitALL Wrote: BBC is down from almost a month and sometimes the CNN and Skynews do not work at all. Using an outside app such "Free Tv". these channels work all the time. What is the reason? Do they update them regularly?
How we could have a bit faster updates with this adon too?
Could you link me to this add-on please? I'll start next month to code a better add-on ...

(2014-11-05, 01:13)shedrock Wrote: BBC doesn't work for me anymore and RT News just keeps buffering. Actually, none of them work well for me anymore. Sad
No words for BBC, but RT is working.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
+1 for BBC
BBC World used to be down for me like everyone else, I've just tried again and all is go. I am watching now. Maybe it is regional? I am in AU.
The Sky stream is sourced from Thailand, maybe that is your issue ..
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)6