• 32(current)
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)
CNN international stopped working. It gives "one or more of your items failed to play...". I'm using Kodi Helix latest stable on a linux box. BBC, Al-Jazeera, sky etc mostly seem ok
Yes, CNN has stopped working for me too
I have a USA IP. Do I need to start using a proxy? If so, which?
CNN still failing to play. I can still get it via web from a russian site and a US? 'pay' site using a proxy so I know somebody's able to scrape it. I've tried a couple of proxies for this kodi add-on to no avail for CNN without breaking other feeds.
CNN and BBC is not working for me anymore. Sad
(2014-11-30, 20:08)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 19:48)moneymaker Wrote: @jmh2002

Take a look at their home page and tell me if it works because for me it's not.

Yes, it works for me at this link: http://uatoday.tv/live
(NB, if you go only to http://uatoday.tv "Live" is highlighted but you need to click it again to get to the live page)

I get a video style screen, with a big red play icon, and after pressing this the stream buffers and then plays.

I tested from my windows vista laptop. EDIT: I just watched the stream for over 4 minutes, its still playing.

EDIT2: I let it play out and its about a 30min loop of news.

@Moneymaker: Id appreciate if you you could take a another look at this when you have time. Thank you Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Also, I just noticed that all the Euronews streams seem to be down (all the languages). Maybe they changed something? Can anyone else confirm the same issues? Huh
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2014-11-30, 19:57)cordfree Wrote: Moneymaker, CBS launched a 24 hr live stream/ replay site called CBSN. It has pretty good quality, and would work nicely here now or if and when you rewrite. It's on the main CBS news site, and hopefully won't be a pain like CBS normally is.

I agree with @cordfree. This would be great to have, if it's possible!
Euronews seems to be back but CNN is gone from more than one month. Does anyone maintains this plugin or we just keep posting here like dumbs, just complaining what's not workingHuh
Is there another plugin to carry CNN?
This addon is normally very well maintained, so I can only assume that the authors are still on holiday. Hopefully they will be back soon.

Regarding Euronews, every language still seems to be down for me. Plus I confirm CNN is down too.
(2015-01-22, 20:06)mikefreeman Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 19:57)cordfree Wrote: Moneymaker, CBS launched a 24 hr live stream/ replay site called CBSN. It has pretty good quality, and would work nicely here now or if and when you rewrite. It's on the main CBS news site, and hopefully won't be a pain like CBS normally is.

I agree with @cordfree. This would be great to have, if it's possible!

i too think this would be a great addition!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Anyone know what happened to MSNBC Live Streaming?? It was available up until recently but can't find it anywhere nowHuh
Im new to this addon which is great but can anyone get ABC news (australia) working or is it just me Huh

also anyway sky news New Zealand or sky news Australia get added to the the addon Huh
cheers
I'll try to take a look at some of the streams tonight. Sorry didn't get any messages for all the replies in here.
(2015-01-28, 00:07)k3oni Wrote: I'll try to take a look at some of the streams tonight. Sorry didn't get any messages for all the replies in here.
Thank You,
I second the request for live news from New Zealand. Thank You.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)6