• 7(current)
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)
Thanks for this plugin but Euronews doesn't work. Doesn't even show a working hourglass, no error.
(2013-01-11, 01:45)ichpen Wrote: Thanks for this plugin but Euronews doesn't work. Doesn't even show a working hourglass, no error.

See the latest version 1.2.8 .
The github version is only 1.2.4. Where are you getting 1.2.8?
(2013-01-11, 18:04)dieselboy27 Wrote: The github version is only 1.2.4. Where are you getting 1.2.8?

See post #84 http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1239306
Sorry but i can't update the first page as i don't have access to that post.

Okay thank you. It's too bad this isn't on a repo Sad
(2012-11-16, 02:35)k3oni Wrote: As i am using this plug-in and seems that a lot of the channels were broken i decided to fork it.
Made some small modifications and updated some channels, plus added a few new ones.

THANK YOU!!! The fixes are most appreciated.

Since there are now quite a few more channels and options available, would it be possible to add a 'favourites' type of functionality within the AddOn so that it easier and faster to get to the actual stream to be watched?

Eg: Al Jazeera has both language and quality choices before getting to watch the stream (as to many of the other channels) - the final stream desired could be set as a favourite within the AddOn creating a 'My Channels' type of list.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-01-11, 04:25)k3oni Wrote:
(2013-01-11, 01:45)ichpen Wrote: Thanks for this plugin but Euronews doesn't work. Doesn't even show a working hourglass, no error.

See the latest version 1.2.8 .

Thank you. Works like a charm.
Thanks again for the update to 1.2.8 k3oni !!!

For the most part it is working great but I just thought that I should report that the following streams are not working corrctly:

- France 24 english (voice only, no video)
- France 24 french (voice only, no video)

- PressTV (video only, no voice)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2013-01-28, 12:45)jmh2002 Wrote: Thanks again for the update to 1.2.8 k3oni !!!

For the most part it is working great but I just thought that I should report that the following streams are not working corrctly:

- France 24 english (voice only, no video)
- France 24 french (voice only, no video)

- PressTV (video only, no voice)

France24 should be fine now, PressTV still showing issues but this is coming from the source stream. Happens from time to time.
If it wont be fixed soon i'll modify the stream.
Ok... but, is there an update to the AddOn that I need to install, or ? Because unfortunately I still have the same problem with France24 (it doesnt seem to be an isolated problem, I waited about a week before reporting it)
There is no update as i could not reproduce the issue, France24 works fine for me. The only issue i saw was with PressTV and that was tested directly on the stream host which had the same issue.

The stream for France24 is coming from France directly.

Anyone else having the same issue?
I downloaded zip from k2oni git, but it giving me structure error on atv2, I never haver problem zip file direct from git master. I managed to copy files manually, but working zip is always convenient.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(2013-01-29, 17:27)k3oni Wrote: I could not reproduce the issue, France24 works fine for me.

Thanks for the info. After that I did some more checking and found that it worked fine with XBMC on my iPad... hmmm, strange.

So I thought maybe something had become corrupted on the aTV where I first experienced the issue, but no change after a clean reinstall of the AddOn.

I finally found the problem. I had previously enabled Hardware Acceleration on the aTV, and strangely enough this seems to be what stopped France24 video working, even though all the other streams seem to work fine.

Anyway, problem solved, thank you for your help Smile

Is there any Bosnian news? Where i can get info in English for Bosnia region? I know for few like http://www.sarajevotimes.com and http://www.balkaninside.com more?
Thanks!... All channels worked like a charm using new update...
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] World News Live (Al Jazeera, CSPAN, CNN)6