• 7(current)
[DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com
Anybody having any problems with this addon at the moment? Got any feature requests?
It's perfect. I'm loving it. Excellent work.
It's true, you've done a great job on this plugin the pair of you!

Maybe worth giving the admins at LOF another nudge to try and get them to set the Display Aspect-Ratio to 16:9, it's really the only thing missing. If they keep being unresponsive maybe look at some hack-style way of forcing the XBMC player to 16:9 just for this plugin. (I have no idea if that is possible!)
Can I just say that I wasn't aware there was a 1.5 update as the plugin didn't prompt me. It wasn't until I checked back on this forum that I noticed.

I've re-installed using the morstar repo - will updates be pushed through on this?
Updates will be pushed through the mortstar repo, wasn't planning to add anything in the plugin itself to check for new versions.

There will be a 1.6 version in about 12 hours that's quite improved on the current version, so let's see if the push works Smile

ajnicho Wrote:Can I just say that I wasn't aware there was a 1.5 update as the plugin didn't prompt me. It wasn't until I checked back on this forum that I noticed.

I've re-installed using the morstar repo - will updates be pushed through on this?
ajnicho Wrote:Can I just say that I wasn't aware there was a 1.5 update as the plugin didn't prompt me. It wasn't until I checked back on this forum that I noticed.

XBMC will automatically find the updates for your addons, as long as you have the repository installed where it is hosted. The addon will not be able to update itself.

That is why installing from repository is x1000 better than manually installing from .zip Smile
mortstar Wrote:XBMC will automatically find the updates for your addons, as long as you have the repository installed where it is hosted. The addon will not be able to update itself.

That is why installing from repository is x1000 better than manually installing from .zip Smile

Im sure it was installed from a repo. Was it not previously in a different repo?
The times are wrong on the latest update. For example 3pm games are showing as 7am

Personally, I think the old schedule format was better - i.e. having all games/channels listed on the one page. Having an extra page for channel numbers just adds more time on to getting the actual stream going.
hi mate,
i think mclog has been playing with timezones trying to get timezones right for different countries etc to convert times into their local time..
i am unsure if any of the game times are wrong on my build but i am using 1.6.0?

also, the extra page was to stop the messy look and to polish of the script..
maybe it could be a request to be able to choose if you want this or not in the settings?

mike
ajnicho Wrote:The times are wrong on the latest update. For example 3pm games are showing as 7am

Personally, I think the old schedule format was better - i.e. having all games/channels listed on the one page. Having an extra page for channel numbers just adds more time on to getting the actual stream going.
mclog - do you plan on releasing this plugin for Plex? Your Plex development seemed to stop at the Regex post and then our XBMC friends stole you!

I've spent the last hour scouring the net for your name and Plex but not getting much luck Sad
myksterx Wrote:hi mate,
i think mclog has been playing with timezones trying to get timezones right for different countries etc to convert times into their local time..
i am unsure if any of the game times are wrong on my build but i am using 1.6.0?

also, the extra page was to stop the messy look and to polish of the script..
maybe it could be a request to be able to choose if you want this or not in the settings?

mike

I see, the time on my XBMC is wrong due to a bug on the ATV2 version - I presume the timing are based on that. There is a fix but I've yet to get it working.

The interface on ATV2 is quite slow so that extra loading page just adds uneeded time. On my Revo, it's hardly noticable. I wouldnt want the Dev to do any extra work just for my personal preference.

I may just revert back to 1.5 on my ATV2. Is the 1.5 zip file available anywhere?
1.5 zip:
https://github.com/mortstar/repository-m...-1.5.0.zip
Hi ajnicho, quick one, did you say that the time problem is a known bug on the ATV2 XBMC itself? Or is there something I need to fix?

ajnicho Wrote:The times are wrong on the latest update. For example 3pm games are showing as 7am

About the schedule format, I hated it, so I changed it Big Grin See how you feel after the weekend, some games have as many as 5 streams for them, and when you have that and a half a dozen other games, I think it makes the whole thing messy. Overall, even with the extra click to get to the stream, the 1.6.0 version should really be much faster than the 1.5.1.

How long are pages taking to load in both the 1.5.1 and 1.6.0 versions? On my XP and OS X installs, the screens take about 0.1 seconds to load...

If you still prefer the original schedule after the weekend, I'll add an option in to let users have the better one (that's the one I like), or the worse one (that's the one you like Wink )
Nobody stole anything, I had started the Plex version, then personal commitments took all my time and I never got back round to it. I then saw that myksterx was working on it for XBMC and thought I'd get back into it by sharing the work.

Once the XBMC version is cleaned up to my liking, I will port it to Plex, let's say, within 2 weeks, I don't have so much freetime right now, and I should build a garden shed at the weekend.

Actually, I'll try really hard to get the Plex port done by next weekend.

ReekoB Wrote:mclog - do you plan on releasing this plugin for Plex? Your Plex development seemed to stop at the Regex post and then our XBMC friends stole you!

I've spent the last hour scouring the net for your name and Plex but not getting much luck Sad
I think it's as myksterx explained it. It's because of the ATV2 XBMC bug that the times are displaying incorrectly.

If I follow the instructions here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=91521 , it should fix it.

On my Revo, the loading time is very very small, about half a second. On my ATV2 though, probably about 2-3 seconds.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com2