• 2(current)
[DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com
yes.
hoping someone can help grabbing a line of code from a URL.

to be specific a .php file.
once i can grab the line of code from the .php code (not code, but the match details) and present it in each channel line - i will release - as there wont be anything else that can be done to this plugin, it should be basicly complete.

can someone assist - whoever can do this will be able to do this without having to mess with the code ive currently done.

so if someone can find out how to do this and let me know how its done - i will be able to add this into the plugin and credits will goto the person that helps!
But you've done the login?
Is there any chance you could release a beta version 'as is', in time for the weekend's games?

Great work btw!
myksterx Wrote:yes.
hoping someone can help grabbing a line of code from a URL.

to be specific a .php file.
once i can grab the line of code from the .php code (not code, but the match details) and present it in each channel line - i will release - as there wont be anything else that can be done to this plugin, it should be basicly complete.

can someone assist - whoever can do this will be able to do this without having to mess with the code ive currently done.

so if someone can find out how to do this and let me know how its done - i will be able to add this into the plugin and credits will goto the person that helps!

If i'm understanding needing help with.. you are trying to get the html source for given url (some main list page), and then want to extract the desired data to show titles and list streamable urls.. correct?

A large number of the existing plugins in the repos are pulling html source from a given url and then either doing a regular expression match on the that data to get urls, titles, etc. Or throwing the data into a xml/html parser like BeautifulSoup.

Check out the daily show plugin in bluecops repo if you want to see one example of regular expression matching, others can pipe in if they know good examples to look at. The example guide in the wiki uses regexps too. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...s_for_XBMC

Without seeing the html source that you are trying to extract data from or how you are currently trying to do it in your script it will be difficult to give any more specific advice than look at how other plugins are doing it.
The other thing to be aware of with liveonlinefooty is that the titles are not always accurate. It honestly may be worth just setting it up as a channel list and leaving it as that, given that things tend to jump around a little on there.
If the login is complete then I would release a beta with just channel names.

Obviously I cant login using a browser on the atv2 so this is high priority for me in this plugin.
Agree with tommj k & nikc - the channel names would work for me at least.
Having used the iPad pages I know that the actual info is almost always wrong.

As long as you have got a way to login and view by pressing channels this would be great...

Alternatively, you could add it to livestreams if you've already figured out the parameters required per channel or does this change all the time?

Would love to "beta" test it for you....
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
mykster x, I have been developing this plugin for Plex, have had to stop for a while but starting to look at it again now.

I think I can help quite well with the various scraping tasks that you need to do. At least I have a scraper for the schedule pages that works. I wouldn't personally scrape this info from the channelx.php pages as it's not usually up to date with what's actually on Smile

Hmm, how to proceed? Could you post what you have ready and I can add those scraping parts?

EDIT: also, I have(had) the authentication parts working in Plex so it should be possible to add that as well. Let's see if we can get this working for people in time for the FA Cup Semi-finals at the weekend!
Good man mclog! And thanks for all your hard work too mykster x. Would be brilliant to have this working.
Get this working, and it's bye bye sky for me... this and icefilms renders it not just redundant, but well and truly beaten.
I ditched sky ages ago, but this would be the icing on the cake of XBMC on my atv2 (considering replacing with atv1 with crystalhd). Can use sopcast streaming from my server but the quality is nowhere near as good and its not as parent friendly for when I set this up for my dad.

Please keep us informed of any progress guys Smile Veetle streams tend to drop so the sooner this is available the better!
Some progress now, would be hopeful of myksterx having something out by the weekend Smile
Hi guys,
sorry for lack of posting - dont think its been forgotten about its most certainly not!

anyhow - mclog has sent me his login process (which i am about to test), and by looking at what hes done i should be able to finish this very quickly..

all credit for login will goto mclog, once the login / channel list (without whats on to speed things on - ie. channel 1, channel 2 etc) i will upload the plugin.

then we can look into grabbing the information to whats on each channel and put this information up there (hopefully)

- mclog seems to know what hes doing when it comes to python so i think he will be able to polish this plugin off for every1!

mclog Wrote:Some progress now, would be hopeful of myksterx having something out by the weekend Smile
This would be good Smile
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Go go go mykster! FA Cup semi-final remember Wink
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com2