• 4(current)
[DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com
I too have just subscribed in anticipation of this plugin. I'm new to Atv2 having migrated from a Topfield PVR and would be happy to beta test but am unable to PM as I have just joined the Forum. I have 4.3.1 jailbroken with Seas0npass.
BelowtheWaste Wrote:I too have just subscribed in anticipation of this plugin. I'm new to Atv2 having migrated from a Topfield PVR and would be happy to beta test but am unable to PM as I have just joined the Forum. I have 4.3.1 jailbroken with Seas0npass.

Funnily enough I've also come from a topfield pvr to an atv2!
Would love to test this, but have just subscribed and can't PM you.
PM'd and awaiting email with anticipation Smile
It works very nicely.
Most of the limitations are with the site itself...
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
just pm'd you back mate.
will get it sent across asap.

this is just a test product, its almost finished but not quite, there are channel thumbnails within the directory although not integrated into the plugin just yet, although when its released officially it will be integrated into it.

also, mclog has come up with some suggestion, and he seems to have good knowledge around the code and hopefully he can persue this plugin further, i will be spending some time looking at the code properly to get a better understanding, as im more html, php, c++

at the moment development is mostly down to mclog due to already having understanding in the code, where as i am learning which is why it takes me so long to reply with updates and new features.
can belowthewaste and wilbox email me there email address at [email protected]
myksterx Wrote:Version 1.1
Added:
  • Site Login & Subscription Check

Screenshots:
Video Addon Entry

Before login details are entered/settings chosen

Settings dialog

Incorrect username/password

Correct username/password allows channel access

Addon information dialog

These screenshots dont show the channel list, but at the moment its simply Channel 1, Channel 2 etc.
The site only allows 6 images per post - but the scheduled version will be added today and will post the better image up

A big thank you to mclog, who has done the login process due to my lack of python understanding (i could have done it, but it would have taken me weeks!)

The script is about to get the "Schedule" implemented into it, then mclog is going to look over the code to ensure the plugin is smooth enough and then look into aspect ratios of streams etc!

Looks like the semi-finals could be on the cards?..

PS. me and mclog have decided before this is released, the people who have been following this thread who would like to have a test just before it is released to check for any problems that may be there (i hope there isn't), if anyone would like to test this out, could you PM me and we will get a list up of people on this thread.

BETA TESTERS LIST: (anyone else wanna go?)
jabba_29
ajnicho
skippa59
nikc0069
belowthewaste
wilbox

Cheers!

Hey,

Any chance I can get the beta?

Cheers,

Tom
Just got in on to my media centre now. Any way to have the default auto set to widescreen? I'm having to change it in settings to stretch 16:9 each time. If I set it as default then means I have to change it back when watching other movies.

Thanks
Hi, sorry, it seems to not be possible at the moment, have read in several places that other add-ons have the same problem, no solution for it at the moment.

My own workaround, is to go to Settings -> Video -> Playback and under 'Display 4:3 videos as' select the appropriate widescreen option for the display. Of course, if you have any 4:3 videos in your libraries, they'll look like shit...

ajnicho Wrote:Just got in on to my media centre now. Any way to have the default auto set to widescreen? I'm having to change it in settings to stretch 16:9 each time. If I set it as default then means I have to change it back when watching other movies.

Thanks
That's perfect, works exactly how I want it. I dont watch an 4:3 content so that's not a problem.

I just installed it on my Dad's ATV2 and when he clicked on a channel it rebooted his box. Tried 3 different streams, does the same thing. He's on latest firmware, jailbroken by Seas0npass
ajnicho Wrote:That's perfect, works exactly how I want it. I dont watch an 4:3 content so that's not a problem.

I just installed it on my Dad's ATV2 and when he clicked on a channel it rebooted his box. Tried 3 different streams, does the same thing. He's on latest firmware, jailbroken by Seas0npass

hi mate,
at the moment, if there aren't any streams online (check the website first), then on my acer aspire one it tries for 15 seconds to connect, and then after 15 seconds it fails and it allows u try another stream.

we are aware of this and are going to sort a way that the plugin can "check" if the stream is live before actually trying to stream it (to prevent crashs and hangs)

goto liveonlinefooty on your laptop/pc, find a stream thats currently online, then view that channel on your xbmc.

we have also realised that the schedule is mostly out of date so we think its best to put an option in "settings" to enable/disable the schedule feature or to have "channel 1, channel 2 etc"
Yes, it does that on my Acer Revo and my ATV2, but my Dad's would just crash and go back to the Apple Dashboard.

I'm not sure if it had something to do with Hardware acceleration not working on the official build for the latest firmware but either way, after I updated it to the latest nightly, it started working.

Keep up the good work
Working fine on win7 and my old xbox!Big Grin

Thanks a million!
I got that issue with the LiveStreams plugin but not with the LoF plugin. For me, if the stream is not alive it just tries to load for about 15 secs and then allows me to choose something else.

I believe channel 12 is an almost constant stream.ihope there is a way to check if streams are alive without taking 3 minutes to check all available streams..

PS: if I haven't said already - I am melon!! Excellent work!!
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com2