xbmc wont find 6 tv shows out of 55
I'm having a weird problem. I just got my first Htpc. I'm running xbmc 10.1. I have about 55 full tv series on a one 2tb HDD. I store all my tv shows as follows. F:\TV\Title\season\episode. All of my tv shows, the seasons and episodes show up except for 6 different shows. I've tried cleaning the library, removing, adding, importing and scanning all in different orders a bunch of times and it still won't find them. If I go to video>tv there all there but not directly through "tv". 4 of the shows happened when I put all the media on there originally and I've downloaded about 20 more full seasons of different shows since and all have shown up except for two. What's weird is, in one of the shows it recognizes all but one season. I've also tried removing, adding, and respelling at the file source. I made sure 10 times over that the spelling an the file path are exactly the same as the rest, and they are. Does anyone have any ideas.
Yeah - same advice as you were given over at AVSforums - enable debugging from xbmc - carry out a scrape and post your debug log to pastebin, then the url link here.

The first post here should help as well - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66039

Limited information isn't going to get you the answers you seek.
I would try the following:

Check thetvdb.com and make sure all the programmes are available.
Rename the problem folders with the name shown on thetvdb and rescan

If the files are already named exactly as shown on thetvdb then it could be that the scraper wasnt available/timed out when it first scanned the files. I believe I am correct in saying XBMC does not try to scan again if it fails. If this is the case the fix I have found (there are probably easier ways) is to rename your folders to something random, clean library, scan the library, change names back to correct folder name and scan again. They should then hopefully appear.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc wont find 6 tv shows out of 550