Windows not responsive after prolonged idle
I am not sure what changed recently. I have my Acer 3700 set to never go to sleep or hibernate and XBMC to dim the screen after 15 mins of inactivity. In the past, I could press any key from my wireless keyboard and everything would start up fine. Now, no matter what I do, the system wont display anything. I have to restart the Acer to get everything working again but this problem just recurs. The Acer is connected to my Denon receiver. It seems to me that the receiver is not getting any input from hdmi.
I'm not sure if my problem is related, but it may be, so I hope you don't mind me adding this to your thread. I did a search and yours is the only recent screen related issue. Aye you using the latest 10.1 version by the way?

Since installing Dharma 10.1 the other day, when I switch from full screen back to windowed, the screen goes blank, as if the screensaver has activated. Nothing will reactivate the screen, I have to close XBMC for it to come back to life. This happens with any skin. I'm using Win74 x64 on a PC.

Thanks and I'm happy to post mine as a separate thread if you wish, but I hope a support person might see both these issues and look into it for us.

Cheers
Greg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows not responsive after prolonged idle0