TV Guide Issue
Here are couple of tv guide issues:

1) The time in the XBMC TV GUIDE is off by 1 hour. It is perfect in tvheadend. Daylight savings ?
Clock in XBMC is correct as well ..
2) Hiding Channel in XBMC doesn't hide from tv guide ?
3) Any reason why the TV GUIDE is wrapping around to be beginning when I scroll it ? I would except it to end when their isn't no other channels ?
4) Column Headers with times isn't drawn properly, ie rectangles are being cut off, should be bigger ...
5) How do I schedule to record a recurring show ? same time and same channel every week ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
1) the original pvr author(s) chose to use local time instead of gmt for epg entries (will be changed) which could cause some issues with daylight saving time.
as a little work around, go to tvheadend's addon settings, change the epg correction value and reset your epg database.
2) it's not checked yet in the guide's code
3) that's the original pvr-testing2's code. didn't change much (yet) in that class.
4) noticed it too. didn't check it out yet as it is a minor issue.
5) you can't yet
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
6) Content menu has "Song Information" instead of "TV/Movie Information"
7) Any chance for quality information to be shown in the TV Guide ?
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
6) noticed it too.
7) what quality info are we talking about?
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

7) I am referring channel signal quality information coming from tvheadend ..
8) PVR Codec Info information when watching full screen tv doesn't change at all ?

Is Jezz_X still doing skin updates for PVR ?
7) that's only reported for the channel that you're currently watching by tvheadend
8) it updates just fine here. might be some problem in the build that you're using.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Information is there but doesn't change?
it does change here when I switch channels. what git rev are you using?
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

dushmaniac Wrote:it does change here when I switch channels. what git rev are you using?

It does change when I change channel. What I mean is that information is static while watching tv channel ..

ie Signal Quality should be going up and down while watching tv channel ?
if the signal status changes, yes. I'm looking at it now and it changes here (1% up and down from time to time) so looks like it's working just fine.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

I'm also experiencing some issues with EPG:

1. In Timeline, time starts one hour before the real time, althougt it has no program info for this hour because the EPG info starts at real time now (afaik linger time has been removed).
2. I have to add 1 hour to the start and end time for a program to be shown correctly. (I think this is the issue you are talking about related with TVHeadend that will be solved)

I have found also some great improvements, congrats for that!

I'm working with pvr-ppa-test2 tag, perhaps I should try pvr-ppa branch or master before report this issues, I apologize for spam if they are already solved.
Regards,
Vanesa.
1. it sets the current time as start time now (changed a week or two ago). pull in the latest pvr-ppa changes to get that fix. I forgot to push the last tag, so if you're pulling the last tag in, you won't get the fix
2. same issue, also fixed

I'll tag the last ppa release and push the tag today.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

tag pushed: https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/tree/pvr-ppa-odk14
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Times in EPG are not working well for me yet Sad
I think XBMC should receive times in UTC, and it doesn't, does it?
I have to do more tests, I will report the outcomes.

Thanks!
Regards,
Vanesa.
I've started on a new, cleaned up add-on interface that will use UTC.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Issue0