Can't locate 720p folder for skin
Hi,

I know this is simple to most of you, but I seem to have forgotten where the 720p folder was after the last time I used it. I am not using the default confluence skin so I can't find it in it's normal location in the /addons folder. I am using the Refocus skin. Thanks anyone and everyone.
Addons should be installed in your user folder. /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/addon

That way, your settings, personalizations are maintain between upgrades of XBMC.
Thanks for your reply, but for some reason none of the installed skins folders were there. I remember vaguely that it was a path close to this, but not this one. It even had the skins .zip files that I hadn't installed yet located here.

Edit: It's funny because as soon as I went up a level in the Directory, I found it. It was located in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/skin.xxxx

The userdata dir only took me a little too deep, but thank you so much for your help.
That's good. I was doing it by memory and it was off. Smile Glad I was able to point you in the general direction though. Smile
wrong place

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't locate 720p folder for skin0