Requests & Suggestions
Could we enable landscape season images? I dont like posters, so mostly use landscape ratio season thumbs.

Thanks
I use my mouse sometimes with XBMC, and I have only found the rollover menus (Genres, Actors, etc. for Movies) to get in the way. Could you add an option to disable them? I'm looking at doing it manually in Home.xml, but a menu option would be easier for updating.

If you could have them appear below a menu item without stealing focus, like a drop-down, I think that would be better for those of us that sometimes use a mouse.
It would be great if the current weather temperature could be displayed globally near the clock.

Also, can the current time be added when paused or displaying video information during a movie/show? Also I noticed there was no button to press to play the trailer of a movie while browsing movies in library mode. You need to go to movie information and then click trailer.

These features used to be in Shade and they came in really handy.

Keep up the good work!
Would it be possible to turn off the last profile login time in the profile page? Feels like I am monitoring people too much.
hey igotdvds, thnx for looking into my earlier requests. Have another one. Its actually an extension of earlier one. I am using the original dark background (None option) for all items in the home menu. When I select any recently added item, I do _NOT_ want to show the fanart. Can we get a switch of some sort for this in the settings?
Could you please make it possible to choose between latest songs (as it is now) and latest albums on the right side? So display the 4 latest albums instead the one latest album and 3 latest songs.

it really doesn't look good atm because the latest songs are the one of the latest album and so there is 4 times the same cover.
I think the lack of a scroll bar on most views is a major drawback to this wonderful skin. Would you consider incorporating a scroll bar that would become available in kiosk mode? Obviously in kiosk mode that would free up the "view options" button to allow a scroll bar. Without a scrollbar it makes most views in this skin for modest to large movie libraries very inefficient to use.
I'm missing most of the studio logos! Currently only NBC and The CW show up. Do i manually need to update the tv-logo package or something?
vanMiez Wrote:Could you please make it possible to choose between latest songs (as it is now) and latest albums on the right side? So display the 4 latest albums instead the one latest album and 3 latest songs.

it really doesn't look good atm because the latest songs are the one of the latest album and so there is 4 times the same cover.

This is done.

mowgli80 Wrote:hey igotdvds, thnx for looking into my earlier requests. Have another one. Its actually an extension of earlier one. I am using the original dark background (None option) for all items in the home menu. When I select any recently added item, I do _NOT_ want to show the fanart. Can we get a switch of some sort for this in the settings?

This is done.

someguygg Wrote:It would be great if the current weather temperature could be displayed globally near the clock.

Also, can the current time be added when paused or displaying video information during a movie/show? Also I noticed there was no button to press to play the trailer of a movie while browsing movies in library mode. You need to go to movie information and then click trailer.

These features used to be in Shade and they came in really handy.

Keep up the good work!

The clock is already on the video info screen. Weather now done.

nchall Wrote:Would it be possible to turn off the last profile login time in the profile page? Feels like I am monitoring people too much.

I'll look at this.

otcho Wrote:I'm missing most of the studio logos! Currently only NBC and The CW show up. Do i manually need to update the tv-logo package or something?

They are all included, they should show up.
To learn more, click here.
Can you add options for episode list view to display something other than the show's banner? I would prefer either the show's fanart or the thumbnail for the currently highlighted episode. Many of my shows are anime and do not have banners. You can see how it is now in my other topic: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101273. If the episode thumb were on the left, the episode titles could stay aligned and have more room for long titles. The episode summary could go in place of the show description, and have more room than they do now: http://static.inky.ws/image/328/image.jpg

I really like the way the left part of your landscape grid looks, so I think something like that would be great for the episodes list as well. I mean the left half of the first screenshot you have here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101145
1) + 1 for the idea SNES suggested

2) Any idea why the studio logos don't show up ? Because they do show up in other skins Nerd
SNES350 Wrote:Can you add options for episode list view to display something other than the show's banner? I would prefer either the show's fanart or the thumbnail for the currently highlighted episode. Many of my shows are anime and do not have banners. You can see how it is now in my other topic: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101273. If the episode thumb were on the left, the episode titles could stay aligned and have more room for long titles. The episode summary could go in place of the show description, and have more room than they do now: http://static.inky.ws/image/328/image.jpg

I really like the way the left part of your landscape grid looks, so I think something like that would be great for the episodes list as well. I mean the left half of the first screenshot you have here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=101145

This is done.
Hi - such a great skin, thanks for putting so much hard work into it.

I have a small and not at all urgent request, would it be possible for you to move the 'directory loading window' out of the middle of the screen, possibly to the top of the screen, make it a bit thinner with less chrome? That way it stays out of the way of the OSD or whatever.

I think it would still look as good, be as informative etc... but would have the advantage of not interfering with the video currently playing, if say, you are browsing IcePlayer on your iPhone to look for your next program.
dukevim Wrote:Hi - such a great skin, thanks for putting so much hard work into it.

I have a small and not at all urgent request, would it be possible for you to move the 'directory loading window' out of the middle of the screen, possibly to the top of the screen, make it a bit thinner with less chrome? That way it stays out of the way of the OSD or whatever.

I think it would still look as good, be as informative etc... but would have the advantage of not interfering with the video currently playing, if say, you are browsing IcePlayer on your iPhone to look for your next program.

Are you referring to the Busy Dialog?
Hey igotdvds,

since your last GIT-Version, i've come across a nasty bug : when going into the info view of a movie or an episode, the view options-panel and the misc-options pane both open !

On the right hand side, you see the info-view slide in. At the same time, the view-options and misc-options slide in on the left hand side and stay open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests & Suggestions0