Requests & Suggestions
Place all requests and suggestions here. No bug reports please.
To learn more, click here.
I have a request

- I'd like to have the ability to see the images of the cast members.
Congrats on the sub-forum.
Few things i think would add to Simplicity.

1. Have thumbs keep their aspect ratio. I know this might be harder since some will be 4:3 and some 16:9 but at the moment lots of them are stretched.

2. In recently added tv shows, can you add the episode number in front of the name. Currently it says the show and season at the top, but not the episode anywhere.

3. Not sure if its a bug or a feature, using episode slide for recently added tv, you don't get a poster. I think i have seen you say this is due to not being able to fetch the season one, but can you make it just the show poster instead.

Cheers
kulprit Wrote:Congrats on the sub-forum.
Few things i think would add to Simplicity.

1. Have thumbs keep their aspect ratio. I know this might be harder since some will be 4:3 and some 16:9 but at the moment lots of them are stretched.

2. In recently added tv shows, can you add the episode number in front of the name. Currently it says the show and season at the top, but not the episode anywhere.

3. Not sure if its a bug or a feature, using episode slide for recently added tv, you don't get a poster. I think i have seen you say this is due to not being able to fetch the season one, but can you make it just the show poster instead.

Cheers

1. I dont see any issues of this on my end.

2. I'll look at this.

3. Done.
I have couple of requests: 1. Include studio logos in a separate folder. 2. Provision of including Music record labels( like Sony, Bmg, Virgin,etc).
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Thanks igotdvds,

With the tv show thumbs, any older show with a 4:3 aspect ratio when viewed in the episode slide view (or any view) is stretched to fit the box, rather than just staying as is.
bandelguy Wrote:I have couple of requests: 1. Include studio logos in a separate folder. 2. Provision of including Music record labels( like Sony, Bmg, Virgin,etc).

1. They are already, right?
2. Can you point me to the images?

kulprit Wrote:Thanks igotdvds,

With the tv show thumbs, any older show with a 4:3 aspect ratio when viewed in the episode slide view (or any view) is stretched to fit the box, rather than just staying as is.

Ahhh. Gotcha. Ok, let me look at that.
Regarding missing studio logos & icons, I reported in another thread which hopefully will be solved at xbmc passion repo. For music record labels, skins like aeon mods, T!, backrow provide support. Btw , which images u r talking about?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
is it possible to make the musicviews show which song is playing by changing the color of the song from white/grey into Yellow or something ?
( like confluence for example )

a fast one with paint :-)

have made a MOD another listview with selected color working

The title says it all. Thought of this when I was asking my question about backdrops.
Add as many different views as possible Wink
MariusTh86 Wrote:Add as many different views as possible Wink

There are quite a few, did you have anything in particular in mind. If I add too many, it will no longer be simple. Smile
For TV shows and Movies, I like "Transparancy!"'s "Fanart" view, the one with the banner/titles on a list on the right, show info on the bottom, fanart on the background, show logo in the upper left corner etc.

Anyway, thanks for all the many views you've already included so far. ^^

And the TV guide is pretty brilliant, though when in banner view, and I'm missing a banner, it should probably show the name of the show instead instead of a blank with air dates below it.
Thanks for this awesome skin. I really like it a lot. I have one request though. Would it be possible to add the option to display the plot in the movie fanart view? I think that is the one thing that would make this particular view complete. Thanks in advance for any kind of reply.
Hey,

Really awesome skin, love it, thanks for the hard work! One request if possible, the notifications appear on the bottom right corner which tends to get hidden by the seekbar. In other skins I see it in the middle of the screen...can there be an option to move the notifications? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests & Suggestions0