Requests & Suggestions
otcho Wrote:Hey igotdvds,

since your last GIT-Version, i've come across a nasty bug : when going into the info view of a movie or an episode, the view options-panel and the misc-options pane both open !

On the right hand side, you see the info-view slide in. At the same time, the view-options and misc-options slide in on the left hand side and stay open.

Dont see this on any of my boxes.
To learn more, click here.
That's really weird, because the screen is from a windows installation, but on my htpc it's the same. Both are running 10.1
otcho Wrote:That's really weird, because the screen is from a windows installation, but on my htpc it's the same. Both are running 10.1

Try a newer build.
Well i could, but i won't Big Grin.

Because you asked in another thread about bugs in Simplicity on a Dharma version, i figured to post this here.
I can confirm this issue. Installed from GIT late last night, and had the same issue... both view options and the misc options panels come out from the left at the same time as the info screen comes in from the right. This occurs on both the tv and movie views.

Win 7, Dharma 10.1
igotdvds Wrote:Are you referring to the Busy Dialog?

I think so.
rich_stwrt Wrote:I can confirm this issue.

Me too, XBMC 10.1 OpenELEC 0.99.5 (RC5). It's worse if you're in kiosk mode as the left and right buttons don't shut it Rolleyes
i would suggest that you add an infolabel for downloading/activated/defect in the addons views, because atm you have to check every item while browsing addons
Could you add a view which broke films down by 'Genre', but all on the same page.

So something like the Wall view but with headings breaking it up between sections?

Effectively it would be an order by genre view option, but with headings.

Films which crossed multiple genres could show up multiple times, so I don't know if this is possible in XBMC.

Thanks.
dukevim Wrote:Could you add a view which broke films down by 'Genre', but all on the same page.

So something like the Wall view but with headings breaking it up between sections?

Effectively it would be an order by genre view option, but with headings.

Films which crossed multiple genres could show up multiple times, so I don't know if this is possible in XBMC.

Thanks.

This exists already.
I've been using Xbmc for about a year now so I'm familiar with the forums even though I've never signed up. I had to though this time just to say thanks. This theme is brilliant. Exactly how I wanted my media centre to look.

One small question though. I can't get tvtunes to work. I'm using the latest build of the theme that you posted earlier and my nightly build is from the 17th. Any suggestions?
jck1634 Wrote:I've been using Xbmc for about a year now so I'm familiar with the forums even though I've never signed up. I had to though this time just to say thanks. This theme is brilliant. Exactly how I wanted my media centre to look.

One small question though. I can't get tvtunes to work. I'm using the latest build of the theme that you posted earlier and my nightly build is from the 17th. Any suggestions?

Good to hear that you like it!

Have you installed the TVTunes addon?
Yeah I have the TvTunes addon installed. I had to use the addon itself to download all the themes rather than the shortcut in the advanced menu. For some reason it wouldn't do anything when I pressed it. The logo button just above it works fine though.
Can you PLEASE give the option to turn OFF the TV Guide thing.

Pressing the wrong button, even in Music shows the dam thing. On my system it takes ages to load it and can get quite aggravating.

It's great for TV, but pointless when your in Music category.

Or just limit to viewing it from the Menu screen as opposed to every screen...?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
DejaVu Wrote:Can you PLEASE give the option to turn OFF the TV Guide thing.

Pressing the wrong button, even in Music shows the dam thing. On my system it takes ages to load it and can get quite aggravating.

It's great for TV, but pointless when your in Music category.

Or just limit to viewing it from the Menu screen as opposed to every screen...?

You can easily remove them yourself or wait for conditional <onclicks> to be available. I wish they were now myself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests & Suggestions0