Win Season Fanart and Banner not showing
Hello,

Just updated to Frodo today, and found a few things that I just can't get to work. In some shows the season fanart is there but for other seasons its not (it was showing there in Eden) The banner thumbnails show in my TV list but not when I go into the Season list of each show, its just the blue camcorder thumbnail. Am I missing a setting somewhere as it wont use the TV Show thumbnail banner for each season. I can post screen shots if needed Sad

Thanks for any help.

Oh and when I try and do an update, it said that the repository is broken - Dependancies not met.

Edit: Season Art is fixed, I had to right click and select Choose art, and manually assign the season Posters. But I can't seem to find a way to choose the banner when the Seasons are listed.
you're still using the Eden version of Transparency! and that's why you're having issues.

the version of Transparency! for Frodo is currently broken, but should be available again in a few days.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm using skin Aeon MQ4 (should be Frodo-compliant) and now twice when I've loaded a new TV series, the banner thumb did not show. In each instance I did a library video export and suddenly the banners showed. Weird.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Sorry for reactivating this old thread, but because it pretty much describes exactly my problem it fits.

I am missing the season banners also as you can see in the attached screenshot. I would like to know what the file should be named that is used to display the season banner in this view? And where has it to be stored?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BTW: I am using XBMC 12.2 with up-to-date transparency skin.
(2013-07-29, 14:01)grumbler Wrote: I am missing the season banners also as you can see in the attached screenshot. I would like to know what the file should be named that is used to display the season banner in this view? And where has it to be stored?

it's the tv show (not season) banner.
filename should be banner.jpg
and just stick it in the folder of the tv show .
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-07-29, 23:33)ronie Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 14:01)grumbler Wrote: I am missing the season banners also as you can see in the attached screenshot. I would like to know what the file should be named that is used to display the season banner in this view? And where has it to be stored?
it's the tv show (not season) banner.
filename should be banner.jpg
and just stick it in the folder of the tv show .

Hmm, I'm still not succeeding. I copied folder.jpg and named the copy banner.jpg. This folder.jpg is the series banner that is shown correctly in the tv-series-library. The banner.jpg lies now in the series folder and additionally (for good luck) also in the season folder, although this should be unnecessary if I understand you correctly.

Then I tried the following things to make the banner show:
- Update library -> Banner not showing
- Search for new items for "Game of Thrones" -> Banner not showing
- Close XBMC, delete textures.db, restart -> Banner not showing
- Change content type of the folder were my series are stored from "TVSeries" to "None", clean up library, update library, change content type back to "TVSeries", library update -> Banner not showing
- Close XBMX, remove the folder "Game of Thrones" from my series folder, restart XBMC, cleanup library, close XBMC, delete textures.db, copy "Game of Thrones" folder back to series folder, start XBMC, update library. -> Banner not showing

Non of this worked, still the banner is not shown in this view, although its shown for the series in the series overview and if I hit "I" to see the series informations.

Any ideas what to try next?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season Fanart and Banner not showing0