• 9(current)
Release The Big Pictures
Sphere: I reported the issue about Aeon Nox not handling correctly the addon's skin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...id=1523450
I hope I stated the issue in a clear way and that I'll hear something from them...
It seems the devs of Aeon Nox are not willing to do anything about it, the thread still lies unreplied to.
Is there anything you can do on your side? I dont know, implement an addon skin's that works better with Aeon Nox?
Just decided to check this addon out and it is just awesome.
The only issue is that my preferred skin is Aeon Nox.
Am I to assume I am forced to make a choice, this addon or my skin?
Hi,

I added a workaround to fix the usage together with Aeon Nox. The update should be available in the official repository shortly...

have fun,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
hy boss. this s such a great addon.. i am wondering, can we add a source in future¿

for ex, i use dropbox to put all my pictures directly from my mobile phones. if we put source link into our addon. we can see from our tele Big Grin

hope it makes sense..

chris
Amazing. Works flawlessly with Aoen nox for me now.
Thanks Sphere.

Edit - Also, any chance of download single image instead of whole album?
LiveStreams and LiveTV video addons lets us share video streams with xml .. hope someday this picture addon upgrade and it let us use xml just like LiveStreams and LiveTV to share our pics..
Hi

This addon is meant for photojournalsim, and there are no plans in changing this at the moment. Maybe I or someone else will create a fork for custom images in the future.

Regards
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-11-27, 09:43)sphere Wrote: Hi

This addon is meant for photojournalsim, and there are no plans in changing this at the moment. Maybe I or someone else will create a fork for custom images in the future.

Regards
sphere

i hope that too.

have a nice day.
Thumbs Up 
A huge thank you for fixing the issue with Aeon Nox skin!! Smile
hi sphere. i would like to ask a qs if you dont mind.

i can use youtube plugin in my xml ( livestream xml ).. with this code i can watch youtube video
Code:
<link>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=uZIgzLwvwI8</link>

now i wonder something , can i use down below url link just like youtube plugin url for your plugin as well? so we can see picture¿

Code:
http://www.gazeteoku.com/gazete/60000/13-12-2013/sozcu-gazetesi_68836.jpg
(2013-12-14, 00:44)risigvalue Wrote: hi sphere. i would like to ask a qs if you dont mind.

i can use youtube plugin in my xml ( livestream xml ).. with this code i can watch youtube video
Code:
<link>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=uZIgzLwvwI8</link>

now i wonder something , can i use down below url link just like youtube plugin url for your plugin as well? so we can see picture¿

Code:
http://www.gazeteoku.com/gazete/60000/13-12-2013/sozcu-gazetesi_68836.jpg

Short: No. Wink
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
This is one of the best xbmc addons - thanks to the devs!

TheBigPicture has been working great for years. However since somewhere in the Gotham cycle, there is a minor annoyance.

Using XBMC (13.1 stable) - default theme (confluence), I added this add-on as a "Shortcut" in the Home Screen so that it shows up right below "Pictures" in XBMC's main screen.

Selecting the addon icon and presing "OK" in the remote launches the addon shortcut. This used to work just fine with TheBigPicture, but no longer does. Now clicking on the TBP shortcut produces no results. All other shortcuts (including Flickr) work just fine, only TBP broke somehow.

Tried removing the add-on, erasing the addon's folder and reinstalling, removing and re-adding the shortcut, etc etc, with no avail, The shortcut just refuses to work.

Any idea of what could be happening?
no working for me in Kodi and Yosemite
Not runs with Kodi and Confluence
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Big Pictures3