Launchbrowser unofficial update
sweet brother thanks for the quick reply and for working so hard on this script :kickass:
http://www.geocities.com/bogorman/launchbrowserv1.4.zip

hi.
another update. this one fixes a few minor bugs. fixes the text in the genre menus and also the biography text has been fixed.
the fixes and additions to the favourits section will come in the next release. cheers
cheers again dude :kickass:
i have the 1.4 version and the videos do not play for me? can someone please assist?
hi.
anybody else having problems? i can't test on my xbox at the moment but i tested it on my computer and it seems to still work fine.
i have tried the 1.3 version and 1.4 and no luck... it loads then the video doesn't play. i have tried several videos and all of them load but never play?
thanks for the really quick reply flash!!! i hope we can get this running again!
so this used to work for you at some stage before. until i am using my xbox again i wont be able to check or not but i suspect it may actually be a problem with your xbmc. have you upgraded recently. just that if it gets to the position of loading the video and manages to get the mms link and then fails sounds like a problem with the xbmc.
i'm having the same problem; my system was working great yesterday but today will not play videos.
hmm i'm using 1.4, and it works for me flawlessly. i say this because i'm watching a video right now with it.
i have alos just loaded it on my xbox and its still working there so i am unsure why it would not be working for some people anymore. did ye upgrade xbmc or anything. anybody got any ideas?
its still working for me, allthough biographies seem to be broken agian.
it seems to be broken since 2 days ago can any one confirm this if it still works
yes they have changed the site again so there will be a fixed version with a few new updates along today or tomorow
here we go again.

http://www.geocities.com/bogorman/launchbrowserv1.5.zip

version 1.5.
fixes for the site cahnges to launch. videos and biography.
added playlist functionality. you can now add the songs to multiple playlists.
configure add/remove playlist names in the config.xml file.
unfortunately you will have to re-add all your current favourites to the playlist you choose.
the bandwith and autocomplete parameters have also been moved to the config.xml file so this
is the only file you will need to edit.

cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launchbrowser unofficial update0