Launchbrowser unofficial update
thanks flash you rock  :kickass:
i found launchbrowser v1.6 on a torrent site last night. i tested it, and it works fine. here it is.

launchbrowser v1.6 (on the page that opens, just select "free" next to "select your download:").

edit: i just noticed that it's on xbmcscripts.com now.
(ghostdog__ @ may 11 2005,22:05 Wrote:i found launchbrowser v1.6 on a torrent site last night. i tested it, and it works fine. here it is.

launchbrowser v1.6 (on the page that opens, just select "free" next to "select your download:").

edit: i just noticed that it's on xbmcscripts.com now.
what torrent site is it on. i have posted links in other posts in the forum but one more is always good.
ok i guess its the rapidshare site. doh!
get it at xbmcscripts.com

updated 05/12/05 by flash
version 1.7
added support for france/italy/spain and germany launch sites.
found that there is a setting for download rate between 300 and the 768 high rate. its at 512 and that is now the default.
on version 1.7 i can choose germany as the country but as soon as i select top videos or any of the ways to select video they are always blank.. like i can goto new videos and there is nothing there i can even click on play all but that does nothing ?? can someone help me i really would like to watch german vids...
i'll have a look. do the other regional version still work. i onlu use the uk and us one regularly so its possible that its changed.
unfortunately the german videos are still not playing. when choosing country germany nothing works, the buttons are dead :-( is there a chance to fix it?

all other counties work fine for me.

regards
zonk76
i hate sounding like a noob, but iv copyed launchbrowser into the scripts directory and it doesn't do anything, nothing comes up on the arrow up in the bottem right handside,..... it says its there you try and run it via scripts say [running] then does nothing whats going on?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launchbrowser unofficial update0