Neon 1.0.1 is now in the Official Repo
Congrats Stoli! Beautiful skin, probably the best, but is it posible to add 3d landscape & poster half view in tv shows (like in night skin), thnx.
nemanjathug Wrote:Congrats Stoli! Beautiful skin, probably the best, but is it posible to add 3d landscape & poster half view in tv shows (like in night skin), thnx.

I believe 3d Landscape is in there... Not sure about adding any new views before getting rid of one or more current ones.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I believe 3d Landscape is in there... Not sure about adding any new views before getting rid of one or more current ones.

Ok, thnx for quick answer
Hi there.

First of all, mandatory: Very nice skin! Simply the best. Thanks and congrats.

Then, I was having problems getting the TV Shows menu to appear in the main view. Solved it upgrading to svn... maybe you should push that soon.

After upgrading I detected that Spanish special characters started appearing wrongly. I checked the coding of the Spanish strings to find out it was latin coded. I'm not sure why it wasn't showing correctly in my configuration, but changing it to utf-8 solved the problem.

Just thought it will be a good idea to share.

I also suggest changing the 31280 text to something less spartan than "HD"... maybe "Cine HD" (meaning "HD films" Wink

Thanks again for my new favorite skin. Perfect evolution from confluence...
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

I was wondering when you were going to put out another release to the official repo?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I was wondering when you were going to put out another release to the official repo?

Once I finish the Live TV / PVR stuff, which I hope to get to this weekend.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Once I finish the Live TV / PVR stuff, which I hope to get to this weekend.

awesome. love the skin and great work on it. my friends have come over and all of them are like.. wow your media center has been updated to a new level (they thought I got a new media center). Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon 1.0.1 is now in the Official Repo0