Screensaver not deactivating when starting a movie via AWX web interface
If starting a video using the AWX web interface, with the screensaver active, the screensaver won't go off once the video starts playing. Sure, it's possible to just do anything that deactivates the screensaver with the gamepad I'm using as a remote, but having to do that basically defeats my purpose of using the web interface, to not having to find that goddamn gamepad every time I want to start a new episode Smile

Once deactivated with the gamepad, the screensaver will stay off. If starting a video via AWX with the screensaver inactive, it won't go on before the video has played and the "screensaver time" has gone by.

Is this a bug, or is it perhaps a feature to avoid deactivating the screensaver when jumping around in the audio playlist or something like that? If the latter, is there any setting to change this behaviour?

I'm using XBMC 10.1/Windows with AWX 0.3.2.

I've tried with the screensavers installed by default, and all of them behaves the same way.

I have no idea if the problem lies within XBMC itself or AWX, so I went for the XBMC support forum. Feel free to move it to the tools support forum if you suspect AWX is the problem Smile

Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screensaver not deactivating when starting a movie via AWX web interface0